Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Starcom Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Starcom Recruiting (2828 Views)

Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Starcom Izap Modem With 1month Subscription For Sale @ #10,000 / Starcom Test : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starcom Recruiting by similis: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2007
I want to know when Starcom will start recruiting.
Re: Starcom Recruiting by ogwudeuku(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hey!yu dont know hw 2 post info here,pls be specific in your posting when yu re asking questions pls do well know hw to use your question mark ok?
Starcom recruiting?
Re: Starcom Recruiting by Ammo21(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2007
@Ogwudeuku , u beat me to it.I wanted to be the first person to lecture similis on how to post.

I don't understand why some people are not being considerate in this forum.
@Similis, are you telling us that starcomms is recruiting or asking fellow nairalanders to let you know if starcomms starts recruiting?
Please, learn to choose your topics sensibly.Let your topic correlate with your message.Whatever you do in this forum affects others.
BE CONSIDERATE!
Re: Starcom Recruiting by stellose(f): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2007
sabi sabi,
Re: Starcom Recruiting by lovito(f): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2007
don't blame her ,she's new
Re: Starcom Recruiting by bosunolu(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2007
J.J.C for that matter! grin
Re: Starcom Recruiting by TBADMUS(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2007
i've been very happy since i joined this forum untill i started noticing some ills.we cant all be the same i believe,idea is what we need,and i can bet no one will say he/she dint get the idea in that message.You AMMO21 went as far as using the word SENSIBLY!!!HABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I bet you havnt heard of the saying"ye oracle,if you cant help me,leave me as you met me"All the person asked for was a help which i believe is the essence of the forum.'Attack not'if you dnt want to be attacked'(First class materials!!!!!!!!!!!)
Re: Starcom Recruiting by Ammo21(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2007
@TBADMUS
If you see my advise as being mean, then a lot of worse situations would still appear in this forum.
Asking someone to choose his/her topic sensibly is not malicious in anyway.
We are all looking for jobs and posting a topic that does not correlate with the message can cause confusion for other users.
If i have limited time to use online, and i decide to briefly check nairaland forum to see if any vacancy is out and i see the topic "starcomms recruiting" ,and because of little time online i couldnt read the message, i could go out and start telling anxious job seekers that starcomms is recruiting and as such, send out wrong information.
Like i said earlier, whatever you do in this forum affects others.
BE CONSIDERATE!
Re: Starcom Recruiting by Stamford: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2007
Walahi the gurl na JJC no mind am
Re: Starcom Recruiting by Beverly(f): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2007
Hi Guys,
one person's correction will do ok.
"In the field of knowledge, there is no graduate" according to Aristotle (A Philosopher)
enjoy urselves.

secondly,
Any info about ADAT PETROLEUM ?

Beverly
Re: Starcom Recruiting by tommyt(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2007
Make una live the jjc alone, she don lean her leason now, next time she no go post any how

(1) (Reply)

Prosperite Concept Limited / Pruvia Hrm / Invited By A Telecom Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.