Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Help! I Need Codes Dat I Can Use To Allow People Subscribe To My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! I Need Codes Dat I Can Use To Allow People Subscribe To My Website (1031 Views)

7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace / I Need Online Biz Dat I Can Earn Daily / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Codes Dat I Can Use To Allow People Subscribe To My Website by femzy123: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2010
i want people to be able to fill in dere email n other info in2 my web page but d php n mysql codes didn't work pls help me out
Re: Help! I Need Codes Dat I Can Use To Allow People Subscribe To My Website by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 07, 2010
You mean, a signup, then login stuff,

Thats easy, could help out, just contact me on www.marknollis.com
Re: Help! I Need Codes Dat I Can Use To Allow People Subscribe To My Website by Horus(m): 12:29am On Feb 07, 2010
femzy123:

i want people to be able to fill in dere email n other info in2 my web page but d php n mysql codes didn't work pls help me out

Can your subscribers use feedburner by email instead?.
Re: Help! I Need Codes Dat I Can Use To Allow People Subscribe To My Website by dhtmlextreme(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2010
@poster, where is the link to your site, and where is the code segment not working. Is it that, you dont know how to code,
or you downloaded a code and it is not working, or you dont know how to go about it? post whatever you have to on this
forum and we will see how to sort it out.
Re: Help! I Need Codes Dat I Can Use To Allow People Subscribe To My Website by femzy123: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2010
the problem is actually not my codes my codes work on my system when designin but when i uploaded it couldn't connect 2 d mysql database. on cpanel, so if u actually know anything about cpanel den u can help me
Re: Help! I Need Codes Dat I Can Use To Allow People Subscribe To My Website by femzy123: 12:55pm On Feb 09, 2010
how do i use feedburner?
Re: Help! I Need Codes Dat I Can Use To Allow People Subscribe To My Website by OmniPotens(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
Can you post your codes for review?

Did you create a database in your cpanel? Did you edit your login details there to match your script?

(1) (Reply)

Hyperlink Headache! / Cpanel (with Domain Name) And Blog For Sale / Directory Submission And Page Rank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.