Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Really Need Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Really Need Help! (1065 Views)

What Is That Habit You Really Need To Stop Comes 2019? / You Really Need To Drop These 10 Mindsets in 2017 - Topwritersden / Please I Really Need Someone To Help Me Please Don't Ignore My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Help! by keitharina(f): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
I really don't know the right thread to post this.

Please, I really need help. I'm in dire need of money to pay my school fees. My mum is a single mum who does tailoring to feed my sister and I. I also assist her in sewing but things are really hard now, and the little we get, we pay bills, and its not even up to half of my fee. My sister is also in school too, things are really hard, please, any amount will really go a long way, thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Alien-like Creatures Found In Australia / My Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” – Lady Cries / Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, 4 Others In Exercise Ayem Akpatuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.