Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Samsung Galaxy S8 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Samsung Galaxy S8 (2697 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S8 For Sale At 45k / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S8 Dous Is Available With Complete Accessories / Cheap Samsung S7 Edge 4GB ram #100,000. Samsung s8 140k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S8 by aberyomi09(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Got a T-Mobile locked Samsung Galaxy S8 for sale.
Device is network locked only, buyer would have to find a way to unlock it. So far, my Unlocker in Ibadan has had no luck unlocking the device.
I work 7-7, no time going to Computer Village to find a way around it. My loss is your gain, device is in pristine condition, no cracks, dents, dings or scuffs, absolutely mint and NO google lock.
NOTE: Device is Network locked to T-Mobile USA

LOCATION - IBADAN (CAN WAYBILL ANYWHERE)
PRICE - 155,000 open to reasonable offers
CONTACT - 08061127258 (Call n Whatsapp)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by aberyomi09(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Still on the matter
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by aberyomi09(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sa
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by aberyomi09(m): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2017
sa
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by aberyomi09(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Best offer takes this baby
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by nedublink(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by chikeze(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by aberyomi09(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
nedublink:
No deal
chikeze:
Nice offer, but no
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by aberyomi09(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Still up
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by chikeze(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
I inquired about unlocking the S8 locked to T-Mobile and they say it cant be unlocked for now because its not on the server list for now.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by aberyomi09(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2017
They? Speak only for your engineer bro!!!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by chikeze(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2017
aberyomi09:
They? Speak only for your engineer bro!!!

Then why havent you unlocked it yet. All that crap about working 7-7pm doesnt make sense guy. You know it cant be unlocked thats why u are selling and at a ridiculous price. Beware buyers ooo! T-Mobile for S8 cant be unlocked for now. Its not on the server list yet.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by aberyomi09(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2017
As you can see I didn't even quote you, don't come about spoiling people's business cos you only gonna make a fool of yourself , did I state out the issues? YES!!!
Even if it can't be unlocked (assumption),do you use the cellular functions for phone only? NO!!!
A guy called and told me he needs it for Virtual Reality.
Again, please only speak for your quack Engineer and cos the fact I didn't sell to you at 120k doesn't mean you should discourage potential buyers
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by aberyomi09(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2017
chikeze:

Then why havent you unlocked it yet. All that crap about working 7-7pm doesnt make sense guy. You know it cant be unlocked thats why u are selling and at a ridiculous price. Beware buyers ooo! T-Mobile for S8 cant be unlocked for now. Its not on the server list yet.
Hopefully a Nairalander comes here to trash your claims.
I once had a sprint HTC 10, couldn't unlock in the whole of Ibadan, some quoting me ridiculous sum that could by me another phone. A Nler unlocked it 2k within 5mins.
The moral of my story: knowledge got no limits

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by mokrak(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
aberyomi09:

Hopefully a Nairalander comes here to trash your claims.
I once had a sprint HTC 10, couldn't unlock in the whole of Ibadan, some quoting me ridiculous sum that could by me another phone. A Nler unlocked it 2k within 5mins.
The moral of my story: knowledge got no limits

http://www.androidsimunlock.com/phone-unlocking-service/tmobile-device-unlock-app-official-unlock/ currently unavailable

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
chikeze:

i believe you are childish and sick
he said, he can't unlock it. let the buyer finds out for himself, you people are just been stupid and foolish, painting people's business black
even if you can't unlock it, there is need for wifi and other great features.

people like you can't even afford to pay for such phone but will be quick to jump and insult someone's business

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by Johnpaul2k2(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
mokrak:

http://www.androidsimunlock.com/phone-unlocking-service/tmobile-device-unlock-app-official-unlock/ currently unavailable

why not keep it for yourself?
is it because this is online?
can you enter someone's shop and talk this crap?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by chikeze(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Johnpaul2k2:

i believe you are childish and sick
he said, he can't unlock it. let the buyer finds out for himself, you people are just been stupid and foolish, painting people's business black
even if you can't unlock it, there is need for wifi and other great features.

people like you can't even afford to pay for such phone but will be quick to jump and insult someone's business

I think u forgot to take your medication slowpoke. Tell your father the c.ok sucker that. Who was talking to this fool here. You can take your F.cking opinion and shove it up your smelly A.s, Retarded fool. How der u insult me. Your entire lineage sick and childish.scum of the earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by chikeze(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
aberyomi09:
As you can see I didn't even quote you, don't come about spoiling people's business cos you only gonna make a fool of yourself , did I state out the issues? YES!!!
Even if it can't be unlocked (assumption),do you use the cellular functions for phone only? NO!!!
A guy called and told me he needs it for Virtual Reality.
Again, please only speak for your quack Engineer and cos the fact I didn't sell to you at 120k doesn't mean you should discourage potential buyers

you are the one making a fool of yourself scum. No wonder no one is pricing u. Nobody will buy a phone that cant be unlocked for now. BUYERS BEWARE this phone cant be unlocked for now. Buy at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by aberyomi09(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sa
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by perezuche(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
chikeze:

you are the one making a fool of yourself scum. No wonder no one is pricing u. Nobody will buy a phone that cant be unlocked for now. BUYERS BEWARE this phone cant be unlocked for now. Buy at your own risk.
but you wanted it for 120k undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by chikeze(m): 12:44am On Jul 29, 2017
perezuche:

but you wanted it for 120k undecided

Yes..before i asked some people if it could unlocked. Sad it cant be unlocked for now. cry

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by aberyomi09(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Still up
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by yuccyboi: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Bros calm down.

Well I got an iPhone 6 locked to tracfone in january but the unlock service is not available for now. I have been using it since with my wifi modem and everything works great. The only thing is that I can't make local calls as it doesn't accept Nigerian sims yet but then i have a second phone for calls. so pls think b4 u speak.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by dicksonadams(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2017
70k Sir ... I am ready to take the risk... Thanks call me 08034288798
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by mokrak(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2017
Johnpaul2k2:

why not keep it for yourself?
is it because this is online?
can you enter someone's shop and talk this crap?
1. Yes it is, because it online and a public forum.
2. Yes I can enter a shop and this is not crap.
3. You offer of 70k would be rejected because it ridiculous.
4. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by chikeze(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
dicksonadams:
70k Sir ... I am ready to take the risk... Thanks call me 08034288798

U try sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by chikeze(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
yuccyboi:
Bros calm down.

Well I got an iPhone 6 locked to tracfone in january but the unlock service is not available for now. I have been using it since with my wifi modem and everything works great. The only thing is that I can't make local calls as it doesn't accept Nigerian sims yet but then i have a second phone for calls. so pls think b4 u speak.

Oluku Are u even listening to yourself at all? whats the point having a phone u cant make call with abi na for efizy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by slinkman(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2017
yuccyboi:
Bros calm down.

there is absolutely no sense in buying a phone you manage . Yet you tell someone to think before speaking ? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by omoskenso(m): 12:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Me too, I have 1 I want to sell ooo, it's galaxy S7 edge... Shey dat 1 dey una unlocking list undecided
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 21, 2017
omoskenso:
Me too, I have 1 I want to sell ooo, it's galaxy S7 edge... Shey dat 1 dey una unlocking list undecided
What network courier is it locked to?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S8 by omoskenso(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2017
Godvilla:
What network courier is it locked to?

I have a sexy coral blue locked to T-mobile but am in Benin so am kinda far from solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Preorder Your Xiaomi,huawei,oneplus,teclast,lenovo Etc Here At Affordable Prices / Espionage Spy Camera Sun Glasses / Russia To Test 'satan 2' Nuclear Weapon Capable Of Wiping Out France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.