Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Decency - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Decency (635 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decency by jaszplus12(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
ladies mostly, gents, I greet.
my neighbor complained bitterly that his wife usually ties wrapper around her chest once she's back from work and usually this is loosely done.
as she goes about her chores dutifully the wrapper keeps loosening and yes she struggles to keep it up but mostly her b..jobs get exposed and this sight is seen by the kids aged 14, 11, and 7.
at times she sits and carelessly leaves her legs open exposing her inner thighs and sometimes her pubic region can be seen. sometimes lying on the bed she spreads her legs and cares no less.
his advice goes ignored as she usually says she's in her own home and should therefore relax. my neighbor feels it's indecent.
can we say her behavior is OK? though I feel it isn't I need to hear from our ladies and gentlemen. thanks y'all.
Re: Decency by ibkkk(f): 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Apart from being indecent, it is improper.
Re: Decency by sisisioge: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Advise your neighbor to buy her loose shorts and tanks to wear at home. Issue resolved.

2 Likes

Re: Decency by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2017
Wrapper get advantage oh.

You'll browse website with 3G speed without any network delay

That's if you know what I mean.
Re: Decency by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 28, 2017
highly improper.

1 Like

Re: Decency by babythug(f): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
sisisioge:
Advise your neighbor to buy her loose shorts and tanks to wear at home. Issue resolved.

I support this! A few jalabiya and the likes too would serve the same purpose the Neighbour wants. She will be covered and comfortable which I suspect is all the woman wants really, to be free from being strapped into a bra and the likes!
Re: Decency by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 29, 2017
Mr OP, how come your neighbour is complaining to you about his wife? I smell something fishy !!!!
Re: Decency by dayleke: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
There are other ways to dress at home and not feel constrained.
Ask your friend to tell her to explore other options.

1 Like

Re: Decency by jaszplus12(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
truthsayer009:
Mr OP, how come your neighbour is complaining to you about his wife? I smell something fishy !!!!
fried fish or smoked fish?
come on, hope you're not thinking what I think you shouldn't be thinking!
anyway much as I don't interfere in people's family issues, it's out of respect I guess as I'm older and I guess he felt the need to ask someone!

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Also Victims Of Domestic Abuse? / Lady Commits Suicide After Being Kicked Out Of The House By Husband In Lagos / Www.cussonsbaby.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.