₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,188,562 members, 4,772,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at 08:34 PM

Explain (0-2) 2h In Handicap Bets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Explain (0-2) 2h In Handicap Bets (21909 Views)

Make More Money With Bet9ja Using Asian Handicap Strategy / Sweden 0-2 England: Marcus Rashford In Tears, Players Celebrate (Photos) / Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Explain (0-2) 2h In Handicap Bets by ftosino(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
I Dont Understand It. Someone Should Please Explain It
Re: Explain (0-2) 2h In Handicap Bets by Freddyjimoh: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
I will try to explain the way i understand it with examples, but I believe experts will be able to put it better.

Arsenal - Hull
Here, Arsenal is 1 (Home team) while Hull is regarded as 2 (Away team). Thats how betting recognises them.

0-2 2h or 0-2 2handicap means that Hull has been awarded 2 goals ahead (before the start of the match).
If you bet 2h, it means you support Hull to win on 2handicap and it means that you win your bet if the full time score of the match ends 0-0, 1-0.
If the match ends 2-0, 3-1, 5-3, etc (2 goals margin) in favor of Arsenal, you lose because it will be tantamount to a draw (because Hull has been awarded the 2 goals ahead).
Same if match ends 3-0, or Arsenal wins by more than 2 goals margin, you lose.

So, you just need Hull not to lose by more than 1 goal or not lose at all.

The same is applicable to 0-1.
If you bet on Hull Handicap, it means Hull must not lose at all.

There are other combinations.

For instance, if you bet Arsenal - Hull 0-2 xhandicap. This means that despite Hull being given 2 goals ahead, to win, Arsenal must win the match by 2 goals margin, like 2-0, 4-2, 3-1. The 2-0 will become 2-2 in betting because Hull has 2 goals ahead.

I hope I am able to put a little light on your doubts.
Re: Explain (0-2) 2h In Handicap Bets by ftosino(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
the game ends 2-2 is it a win or lose bet
Re: Explain (0-2) 2h In Handicap Bets by Freddyjimoh: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Your next question showed that you didnt get my explanation well.

The game ending 2-2 means you won your bet
Re: Explain (0-2) 2h In Handicap Bets by BOLTZMANN1(m): 2:29pm On May 12, 2018
Please what does 2H(-3) mean check the pics and explain please

(1) (Reply)

'we Don't Want To Fly Again' - Cardiff Players Scared After Sala's Missing Plane / BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal / Amodu Shuaibu Named NFF Technical Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.