Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Why Are We Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are We Here? (2610 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
Did we just come here to survive and then die? Somebody explain to me what the hell is going on.
Cc. 5Dmindset
Re: Why Are We Here? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
We are interdimensional Spirit Beings, so advanced that we can project to Earth and occupy earth-based 3D containers or robots. We move around with the earth-spacesuit body and when the body is accidented or malfunctions, spirit energy goes back to Source.

Our Mission on Earth is to experience Life in 3D and produce more earth-bodies for more spirits to occupy and also experience earth. Physical Existence which we call Earth Life is just a tiny percentage of our eternal existence as soul.

Our Mission includes developing Earth to a paradisiacal digital library where we store knowledge, but we have failed in that mission, not because we planned to fail, but those who came before us have taken aware most of the books of knowledge and hide them and created constructs like religions, politics and money to keep us busy, so busy that we forget our missions.

Our Soul Purpose on Earth varies. I know mine, so life for me is complete and I avoid what is not my mission. You should find what makes you happy, what stirs the passion in your heart and what gives you joy. It has nothing to do with money. Money is just a bad tool. Find that mission and every other thing you desire will fall on you.

Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God, and all other things, shall be added unto you - Jesus, the founder of Christianity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Here? by thesicilian: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
I don't think anybody knows the answer to that question.
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
5DMindset:
We are interdimensional Spirit Beings, so advanced that we can project to Earth and occupy earth-based 3D containers or robots. We move around with the earth-spacesuit body and when the body is accidented or malfunctions, spirit energy goes back to Source.

Our Mission on Earth is to experience Life in 3D and produce more earth-bodies for more spirits to occupy and also experience earth. Physical Existence which we call Earth Life is just a tiny percentage of our eternal existence as soul.

Our Mission includes developing Earth to a paradisiacal digital library where we store knowledge, but we have failed in that mission, not because we planned to fail, but those who came before us have taken aware most of the books of knowledge and hide them and created constructs like religions, politics and money to keep us busy, so busy that we forget our missions.

Our Soul Purpose on Earth varies. I know mine, so life for me is complete and I avoid what is not my mission. You should find what makes you happy, what stirs the passion in your heart and what gives you joy. It has nothing to do with money. Money is just a bad tool. Find that mission and every other thing you desire will fall on you.

Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God, and all other things, shall be added unto you - Jesus, the founder of Christianity.
thanks for you response.
How do we know our purpose and mission to earth..cause what I see is that most of us are programmed to just fight for our survival.
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
thesicilian:
I don't think anybody knows the answer to that question.
then of what use is our existence?
Re: Why Are We Here? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
thanks for you response.
How do we know our purpose and mission to earth..cause what I see is that most of us are programmed to just fight for our survival.

Now, since you have understood that we are programmed with survival as a decoy, what would a smart human do ?

Ignore survival mode. Alter your diet to accommodate just fruits, vegetables and water and may be a little protein so your body can stay in optimum form and vibrate at great frequency in order to upgrade your soul.

Then, think about exactly what stirs the passion in you. What makes you very happy. Think about that thing that seems money is always a hindrance for you going back to do what you love doing. And see how that passion can affect the rest of humanity positively. If there is any clue that what you are passionate about can affect humanity positively, then in what way can you make money from it to support its continuous growth ?

Figure out how money can come from it, not like greed, but how the passion can support itself in a financial environment. Do not think about legality or illegality of it using Earth's construct, but care about if it is moral and in line with nature's laws. Once you have this insight, you will feel it in your heart.

When you receive that confirmation in your heart. Ask the universe this question: If this is my mission in life, let me get the support of an angel. You will begin to note that you are not alone. The Angels will always be with you. And in the event that you start seeing 11:11 555 666 4444 etc or other synchronicities, do not fail to alert or check on google for the meaning.

Welcome to the quantum life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
5DMindset:

Now, since you have understood that we are programmed with survival as a decoy, what would a smart human do ?

Ignore survival mode. Alter your diet to accommodate just fruits, vegetables and water and may be a little protein so your body can stay in optimum form and vibrate at great frequency in order to upgrade your soul.

Then, think about exactly what stirs the passion in you. What makes you very happy. Think about that thing that seems money is always a hindrance for you going back to do what you love doing. And see how that passion can affect the rest of humanity positively. If there is any clue that what you are passionate about can affect humanity positively, then in what way can you make money from it to support its continuous growth ?

Figure out how money can come from it, not like greed, but how the passion can support itself in a financial environment. Do not think about legality or illegality of it using Earth's construct, but care about if it is moral and in line with nature's laws. Once you have this insight, you will feel it in your heart.

When you receive that confirmation in your heart. Ask the universe this question: If this is my mission in life, let me get the support of an angel. You will begin to note that you are not alone. The Angels will always be with you. And in the event that you start seeing 11:11 555 666 4444 etc or other synchronicities, do not fail to alert or check on google for the meaning.

Welcome to the quantum life.
thanks for your great advice sire...i am using your advice right away.
Re: Why Are We Here? by edicied: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
The problem is that you think we are special thereby our existence must mean something. The truth is that none of us is special i like to look it like why do other animals try to survive?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Here? by hahn(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
5DMindset:

But Jesus never existed undecided
Re: Why Are We Here? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

But Jesus never existed undecided
Of course, but we can use an allegory because of the messages.
Re: Why Are We Here? by hahn(m): 8:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
5DMindset:
Of course, but we can use an allegory because of the messages.

Cool smiley
Re: Why Are We Here? by jonbellion(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Does it really matter
The must important thing is that you are so that's already a great opportunity of it's own
Out of millions of sperm you made it to the ovum and you have this gift of life to experience for a short while
Your purpose in life is to give your life the meaning you want!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Here? by An2elect2(f): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2017
This was one of the questions I asked myself when God brought me to life. It may be the same thing that has happened to you grin For some, it is God hardening them or giving them over to complete rebellion.

I tell you God is so wise, He has made everything to have meaning only in Christ.
When I heard the gospel of Christ and Him crucified, it came to me with power, in afflictions, in much assurance and in the Holy Spirit just exactly as it is stated in the bible. It's that one thing that no man can see but they see the evidence which is a changed life and outlook of things.

Salvation and meaning of life is of God. grin
Re: Why Are We Here? by Chubhie: 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Our nearest intergalactic neighbors The Pleiades has some wonderful messages in that regards.
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
edicied:
The problem is that you think we are special thereby our existence must mean something. The truth is that none of us is special i like to look it like why do other animals try to survive?
but we are more special then animals...there is a purpose why we choose to come to earth at this time in history of mankind
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chubhie:
Our nearest intergalactic neighbors The Pleiades has some wonderful messages in that regards.
expatiate more sire
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
An2elect2:
This was one of the questions I asked myself when God brought me to life. It may be the same thing that has happened to you grin For some, it is God hardening them or giving them over to complete rebellion.

I tell you God is so wise, He has made everything to have meaning only in Christ.
When I heard the gospel of Christ and Him crucified, it came to me with power, in afflictions, in much assurance and in the Holy Spirit just exactly as it is stated in the bible. It's that one thing that no man can see but they see the evidence which is a changed life and outlook of things.

with due respect sire, God is not what religion portrays
Re: Why Are We Here? by edicied: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
An2elect2:

It would mk more sense if you remove God for what you wrote up there should i edit it for you?
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Cool smiley
Oga I sight you...am waiting for your own contributions
Re: Why Are We Here? by hahn(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
Oga I sight you...am waiting for your own contributions

Life is like a black sheet of paper. Only you can write your destiny and define your purpose
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2017
jonbellion:
Does it really matter
The must important thing is that you are so that's already a great opportunity of it's own
Out of millions of sperm you made it to the ovum and you have this gift of life to experience for a short while
wink[center][/center]thanks...you made much wisdom
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

Life is like a black sheet of paper. Only you can write your destiny and define your purpose
then we die and that's the end?
Re: Why Are We Here? by edicied: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
but we are more special then animals...there is a purpose why we choose to come to earth at this time in history of mankind
How is the human anima more special than other animals and mind you when i said animals humans inclusive well i blame society
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
edicied:

How are you more special than animals and mind you when i said animals human inclusive well i blame society
but you do believe that we are more evolved then the other animals?
Re: Why Are We Here? by hahn(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
then we die and that's the end?

That is the only rational conclusion. However, you can live on in your deeds, accomplishments and legacies.

If we have no memory of where we were before we were born, why should we expect to go anywhere after death?

This is life is the only thing that is guaranteed. Here and now. Even tomorrow is not certain

It will only be wise to make the best of what we have instead of looking forward to an afterlife which is the product of ancient ignorant imaginations at best
Re: Why Are We Here? by brandonobi(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
jonbellion:
Does it really matter
spot on, nice
Re: Why Are We Here? by edicied: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
but you do believe that we are more evolved then the other animals?
In intellectual capacity and the ability to use tools maybe yeah

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Here? by Chubhie: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
expatiate more sire
As a way of introduction,read Bringers Of The Dawn so we can discuss.
Read Amos 5 vs 8 and see coincidence?Sukkot,are you vibrating?
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
hahn:

That is the only rational conclusion. However, you can live on in your deeds, accomplishments and legacies.

If we have no memory of where we were before we were born, why should we expect to go anywhere after death?

This is life is the only thing that is guaranteed. Here and now. Even tomorrow is not certain

It will only be wise to make the best of what we have instead of looking forward to an afterlife which is the product of ancient ignorant imaginations at best
am happy for response..such a masterpiece. Thanks boss
Re: Why Are We Here? by An2elect2(f): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
foxe:
with due respect sire, God is not what religion portrays
You are so ignorant about this. How can you be wise and not know these things grin
Re: Why Are We Here? by foxe(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Chubhie:

As a way of introduction,read Bringers Of The Dawn so we can discuss.

Read Amos 5 vs 8 and see coincidence?Sukkot,are you vibrating?
I have downloaded the book..i also have read Amos 5vs8..perhaps you can help expatiate more on the coincidence of the bible and the bringers of the dawn
Re: Why Are We Here? by An2elect2(f): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
edicied:

It would mk more sense if you remove God for what you wrote up there should i edit it for you?
How can you think you are wise and prudent when everyone that knows God can see through you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Your God Scared Of Hospitals / ~@>Real Husband Of Rahab The Harlot: ~@ / What If You're Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.