Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Java & MySQL - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Java & MySQL (1251 Views)

Looking For Someone With Good Knowledge Of Emerging Programming / Urgently Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Mysql Programming Language / Statistician With Good Knowledge Of R Programming, Spss, Excel, And Sas Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Java & MySQL by JavaSQL: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Are you looking to earn extra cash?
Are you into Freelancing?

We are looking for a person(s) with a good knowledge of Java programming and SQL to work on a small project. The project doesn't require any App development.

It is a flexible project that will support you while you work on other projects. This project allows you to work from the comfort of your home.

If you think this is for you drop me an email on manwrights at yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Java & MySQL by JavaSQL: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Payment is N300,000.
Re: Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Java & MySQL by trytillmake(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
hit me up i can be of help, check my signature for contact
Re: Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Java & MySQL by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2017
JavaSQL:
Are you looking to earn extra cash?
Are you into Freelancing?

We are looking for a person(s) with a good knowledge of Java programming and SQL to work on a small project. The project doesn't require any App development.

It is a flexible project that will support you while you work on other projects. This project allows you to work from the comfort of your home.

If you think this is for you drop me an email on manwrights at yahoo.com

Can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: Looking For Someone With A Good Knowledge Of Java & MySQL by Meesquared(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2017
08139043977. contact on whatsapp. you'll be glad you did..

(1) (Reply)

When U Fail To Level UP In A Particular Programming Language Meme / Full Stack Developer Intern Needed In Lagos 100 -150k / What Will Happen To React In Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.