Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi (361 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi by haywhybamz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Neymar's transfer preached something to me today...

Imagine if neymar could leave Barcelona because of a world record fee.. How much more would have happened to lionel messi..
The question over the greatness of lionel messi according to some pundits is questionable because they believe he should leave barca to prove how good he is and that he only signs new contract because of money but neymar's transfer should let the sleeping dog lie.
I have been a fan of this magician since 2005 when he first shone at the u20 fifa world cup, today my respect for him grows much bigger because he has proved to the world that he is unfazed by the crazy money in football today.. To the doubters who believe messi should leave to prove his greatness, then i believe its time to question the greatness of *totti* and *ryan giggs* who spent their professional careers at roma and Manchester united respectively.. Take it or leave it.. Messi is the greatest player to play the game football or soccer as the Americans would say... From a die hard CHELSEA fan...
AYBAMZ

3 Likes

Re: Messi by EugeneGee4(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Messi only remained because he is an Idol in barca, and barca would gladly pay whatever he demands, so that's why he is staying....

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Declares “game Over” On Pursuit Of Gareth Bale / FIFA Rankings: Nigeria Now 38th In The World, 6th In Africa / Jean Michael Seri Set To Join Barcelona But Wanted Real Madrid Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.