Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

About Loans - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / About Loans (919 Views)

Nigerian Central Bank Bars Loans To Big Debtors Post-crisis / France Loans Nigeria $100M For BRT Buses In Lagos / How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Loans by RuuDie(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2010
I'm looking at obtaining a personal loan to support the completion of a project that my family has just embarked on. . . . I'd like for experienced folks out in the banking / finance sector or any other knowledgeable person to give me some direction - what should I be looking out for
Re: About Loans by seun0622(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2010
If you wsh to take a loan,there are certin things you need to takeinto consideration as these factors largely determine the viability of your request before the bank.

1. What is the purpose of taking the loan?
2. How much would you like to request for?
3 What ar your repayment plans and sources/
4. Do you want to invest the money into perishable goods eg food stuffs,drugs etc/
5. What form of collateral do you have?

apart from these issues above , the bank expects you to take an amount of which the monthly repayment is not nore than one-third of your monthly net income as you will be asked to support all these with documentatry evidences.

regards.
Re: About Loans by emekatny: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2010
if actually u need a loan.pls get back to me thru this contact :enrich2c@yahoo.com then i give you all you need to do.becos i operate with a micro finance bank
Re: About Loans by headworld: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2010
GET Business Plans (that are credit worthy), Quick cash, small LOANS & L.P.O FINANCING. We also conduct RESEARCH/Market surveys, Feasibility studies, Marketing PLANS/STRATEGIES for SALES PERFORMANCE and Personal Dev. Trainings. CONTACT: +2348138829380 or +2347052280722 (SMS ONLY). outeredgesolutions@consultant.com
OuterEDGE Solutions ( Business development, Training, Financing). , our passion, your advantage!
Re: About Loans by dankulomos: 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2010
Discover where and how to get loan from N100, 000 to N8.7million within 72 hour without collateral AT 1% INTEREST RATE

For more information
Text your name, e-mail and your GSM nummber to 08072275508
Re: About Loans by justwise(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2010
dankulomos:

Discover where and how to get loan from N100, 000 to N8.7million within 72 hour without collateral AT 1% INTEREST RATE

For more information
Text your name, e-mail and your GSM nummber to 08072275508

Just shut up and get lost, you are just a mindless criminal
Re: About Loans by yemisolar(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2010
if you have a small business (or you know someone who does) and needs #50-100,000 to start or grow it. you can send me a mail at pettral@yahoo.com. we only have fifty slots this month.

this is strictly for those who are operating small business because the idea is not just to lend money but to develop small businesses

(1) (Reply)

Start Now! To Make Millions Of Naira Untill Christ Come Click Here Now! / Part Time Business Ideas Required / Mini Van For Haulage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.