Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Thread Closed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread Closed (12416 Views)

Thread Closed / Thread Closed. / Signboard For School - Thread Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
CLOSED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed by williamdeluxe(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
[center][/center][quote][/quote][color=#000099][/color]please enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed by hardeyeanc(m): 2:44am On Aug 05, 2017
Am interested
Re: Thread Closed by Fapta(m): 5:38am On Aug 05, 2017
I'm interested but the only ish is that I'm in Ekiti State
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 7:04am On Aug 05, 2017
hardeyeanc:
Am interested

You can call or chat me up. Thanks
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Thanks to all those that have indicated interest to setup this business, meanwhile I have received most calls and chats from people outside Lagos, am working out a modality to meet their demands.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed by ishadfurnitures: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Please do i am interested too about the Quickteller Agent but my Location is ibadan chat me more on 08099212590
Re: Thread Closed by LKO(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
kaysy:
Thanks to all those that have indicated interest to setup this business, meanwhile I have received most calls and chats from people outside Lagos, am working out a modality to meet their demands.

Please do something about it boss. I'm in Warri, Delta State. Fully interested.
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
LKO:

Please do something about it boss. I'm in Warri, Delta State. Fully interested.

ishadfurnitures:
Please do i am interested too about the Quickteller Agent but my Location is ibadan chat me more on 08099212590

Done, kindly read the modified post and drop your email here. Thanks
Re: Thread Closed by ishadfurnitures: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Ishadfurnitures@yahoo.com
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
ishadfurnitures:
Ishadfurnitures@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: Thread Closed by amarilo: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
This is a nice business but how do one secure the cash deposits. Arm robbery is 3 much in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed by engrgordon(m): 1:06am On Aug 10, 2017
kaysy:
Do you know that as a Quickteller Paypoint Agent you can make over N70,000 monthly in your neighborhood by just rendering banking services to people such as cash deposit, cash withdrawal, funds transfer, bill payment & airtime recharge. If the distance from your area to the nearest bank/ATM is up to N200 or more for going and coming, then that your area is a good place to open this business.

Am a Quickteller Paypoint Agent with in-dept experience and i want to do this for anyone interested in becoming a Paypoint Agent like me from any state in Nigeria.

Now this is the deal. These are all you need to get started
1. New or existing shop
2. Internet enabled Android phone or Laptop,
3. One passport photograph
4. A recent utility bill
5. A Valid I.D Card (Driver's License, International Passport, National I.D Card or Voter's Card)
6. N30,000

N10,000 will be used from the N30,000 to setup and create your Quickteller Paypoint Agent's account, however the N10,000 will still be credited into your Quickteller Paypoint Agent's account so its still your money. This may take up to 5 working days to be ready.

N20,000 will be for training, coaching and mentorship on pros and cones and how to avoid costly mistakes that i will teach you over and over, this will also cover for the 2 big banners and 600 copies of deposit slip that is customized in your business name which i'll give you, the biggest banner which is about 7feet wide with logos of all banks will be placed outside to attract customers (It's very very attractive) while the other one with transaction bands and their service charge will be placed inside your shop, however the location and size of these banners are subject to your choice anyway. Also note that you will require to produce a guarantor while filling your form, incase you don't have any, i can stand as your guarantor. please note that i may have to also visit your business location, this will help inform the kind of mentorship and advise you should get. my work here is to train and keep training you till you become a certified professional then i can leave you to run your thing. One month extensive training and support should be enough for anyone to catch up.

HOW TO JOIN MY TEAM OF AGENTS
Based on the volume of requests from outside Lagos, i have decided to amend the process to accommodate people in other states.
Just drop your email and state of residence here then i will send you the form, you will have to print it, fill it then scan and send back to me along with other required documents listed above in number 3 to 5, after that payment follows. Once that is done and your account is created i will now add you to my WhatsApp group where the training session will be fully conducted and you are free to ask any question there. Meanwhile your branding materials and deposit slips will be sent to u through any of these transport services or courier services around based on your choice. I think this procedure is better of. people withing Lagos can still follow this procedure or visit my office address below to apply, am always available. You can feel free to Call / WhatsApp me on 08024102554. My Office address is Shop 14, Bakassi Hall, Yabatech, Yaba, Lagos. Thank You.

Benefits of being a Quickteller Paypoint Agent
Additional income/commission from Interswitch services:- agents earn attractive commission for all QuickTeller services which is an additional income line to the agent’s business.
Guaranteed volume of transactions due to rich bouquet of products and services:- over 5,000 existing billers & merchants services are available for vending.
Increased sales due to increased footfalls.
Good brand association:– Interswitch brand and growing IFIS network.
Guaranteed training and dedicated support
Comprehensive branding and marketing support.
Social relevance to the community
am interested.
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2017
engrgordon:

am interested.
Drop your email and state of residence to get the the form.

amarilo:
This is a nice business but how do one secure the cash deposits. Arm robbery is 3 much in nigeria.
All you need is about N50,000 running cost, the rest will be offset by customer's turnout, meaning u will use the cash generated from those who came for cash deposit to pay those who came for cash withdrawal, all u do is remain at the center and be eating the commissions from their transactions.
Re: Thread Closed by LKO(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2017
kaysy:

Done, kindly read the modified post and drop your email here. Thanks

abovedlaw@yahoo.com

Warri, Delta State

Many thanks
Re: Thread Closed by Kamkamdd: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
In summary,one will be looking @ 80k as capital.An important question was asked by some-how can one guide against robbery doing dis biz?
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kamkamdd:
In summary,one will be looking @ 80k as capital.An important question was asked by some-how can one guide against robbery doing dis biz?

I answered the question here
All you need is about N50,000 running cost, the rest will be offset by customer's turnout, meaning u will use the cash generated from those who came for cash deposit to pay those who came for cash withdrawal, all u do is remain at the center and be eating the commissions from their transactions.

However, N50,000 to me is fine as running cost. As for security concerns, that one is subject to your knowledge about the area u wana set up this business, though u can set a transaction limit to mitigate against that, however, i have a prepared a kind of commission based charges that will also help handle that but it will be released with time. there is just alot to teach when anyone signs up with me that's why am placing my charges on N20,000 which covers for all of these classes, materials and more. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed by Krixxb(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Krixxb@yahoo.com.
Re: Thread Closed by Kamkamdd: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
ok.okolieemeka04@gmail.com
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kamkamdd:
ok.okolieemeka04@gmail.com
Mail delivery failed.

Krixxb:
Krixxb@yahoo.com.
Sent
Re: Thread Closed by Kamkamdd: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
kaysy:
Mail delivery failed.

Sent
Pls resend it,dats my email.
Re: Thread Closed by Richhard(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2017
really, do you have to charge for this? there's literally nothing special about learning to be an agent, this ain't rocket science FFS!

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.quickteller.com/Content/pdfs/Paypoint_FAQs.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj5gLXe4s3VAhXI1BoKHWfVDJ0QFggnMAI&usg=AFQjCNH16K0SmlOWzp4rPGL_V58O12ARyA

https://connect.interswitchng.com/how-to-become-a-quickteller-paypoint-agent/

if you can't read what's above and start your business, just know that you are paying for nothing!

3 Likes

Re: Thread Closed by mukhcech(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2017
Richhard:
really, do you have to charge for this? there's literally nothing special about learning to be an agent, this ain't rocket science FFS!

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.quickteller.com/Content/pdfs/Paypoint_FAQs.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj5gLXe4s3VAhXI1BoKHWfVDJ0QFggnMAI&usg=AFQjCNH16K0SmlOWzp4rPGL_V58O12ARyA

if you can't read what's above and start your business, just know that you are paying for nothing!

Thanks for this. I was actually gonna go look up this information on google. And some will actually think He is doing them a favour.
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2017
Richhard:

Its good that you brought up this file from interswitch which we also read when we were trying to become a paypoint agent, but one thing am sure of is that you are not a paypoint agent cos if you are you would know that as rich and tasty the content of that file is, it doen seem so in the real world cos after becoming an agent, Interswitch has not visited our place or taken us on any tutorials as regards the pros and cones of the business. No branding material has been sent or brought to us, i even went to their office at V.I to demand for the branding materials and i was told it is not readily available for now and that's what u'll keep hearing till u get tired of asking for them. All other things i stated to give out to fellow agents were prepared and designed by me to boost the status and looks of my business and they have been attracting customers, on the issue of support, one thing i can guarantee anyone is that if an error is from interswitch during any transaction, the problem will be resolved within a short time but if the problem comes from the paypoint agent, i can bet u won't like the reaction in your face or the customer's and its almost irreversible... Listen, i dnt have to go on and on telling you what is in this business, just sign up on your own and come back to tell us how you feel. Wait a minute, you are asking me to give people 2 big banners for free, deposit slips for free and then take them on a training to make them avoid what we went through learning this business? maybe you should start that please. It may also interest you to know that we have lost some amount of money, during our early days in this business and the money never came back.

For your information Mr. Man, Interswitch has since stopped giving branding materials, once your account is created, to your tent Oh Israel... You can go and brand yourself.

mukhcech:

Thanks for this. I was actually gonna go look up this information on google. And some will actually think He is doing them a favour.
Please am not doing anyone a favour, this is business and the charges were clearly spelt out, it is not a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
If you are a Quickteller Paypoint Agent that just joined in the last 6 months and u have received branding materials from them, kindly post here lets know, some people just come out to say what they have no idea about and its very disgusting to say the least, what am doing is just trying to help out people whom i think we don't share same market to setup this business and there is no way anyone would expect me to do this free of charge.

Anyone still interested can drop email here or let me send u the form or contact Quickteller directly to setup your account then contact me afterwards. Thanks
Re: Thread Closed by millhouse: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2017
Oliverkay2001@yahoo.com
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2017
millhouse:
Oliverkay2001@yahoo.com

Sent
Re: Thread Closed by DAYTEECOM(m): 12:04am On Aug 21, 2017
awhyzy@gmail.com
Re: Thread Closed by Blissyblazer(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2017
chalerm_isra@yahoo.com.
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
DAYTEECOM:
awhyzy@gmail.com

Blissyblazer:
chalerm_isra@yahoo.com.

Sent.

Meanwhile this is a sample of the banner am talking about and how your shop is going to look like, the other banner with transaction bands and their service charge is inside the shop.

Re: Thread Closed by Alimos: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Mosalinto@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN’s Suspension Of FX Supply To BDCS Boosts Banks’ Income / Ebute Meta Plank Market On Fire / What Are The Requirements For Starting A Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.