Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,586 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / k (731 Views)

4 Bedroom Flat For Sale At Karu, Abuja. / Westwood Park Estate 2 #12M C Of O #FEAR NO MORE, WELCOME TO PROMISE HOME / Are There Nice Estates In Karu, Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

k by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
j
Re: k by daewoorazer(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2017

Don't u guys observe community meetings?

Your best bet is the police o, but remember to pepper them hand first...

In the meanwhile, be watchful!

Re: k by nextprince: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: k by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
daewoorazer:

Don't u guys observe community meetings?

Your best bet is the police o, but remember to pepper them hand first...

In the meanwhile, be watchful!

we do but the meeting is not productive,the estate is still under the management of platinum mortgage bank,we have severally invited Mr Mbaka to our meetings to reassure us but he has never replied us,i am tired and very depressed about the situations.they told us lies about the estate,now they are no where to be found.

At the moment,i am very scared and perplex,i dont know what to do.
Re: k by daewoorazer(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
thebosstrevor:

we do but the meeting is not productive,the estate is still under the management of platinum mortgage bank,we have severally invited Mr Mbaka to our meetings to reassure us but he has never replied us,i am tired and very depressed about the situations.they told us lies about the estate,now they are no where to be found.

At the moment,i am very scared and perplex,i dont know what to do.

Alternatively, search for their social media handles and bomb them with messages...remember to include pics

(1) (Reply)

Modern Architecture Designs / One Plot Of Land Fence Gate In Ikorodu Lagos / The Latest Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.