Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,731 members, 7,862,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Is This A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This A Scam (405 Views)

Is Flip Cash A Scam Or Its Real? / Scam Alert: Fairearners.com is a scam / Is Docecoin Investment A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Scam by Yabiola26(m): 6:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Hello nairalanders, I crave your indulgence to help me with this tricky situation... There is this telegram group that I am a member and someone solicited to help interested members obtain an interest free loan through the BOI/CBN loan facility. .. And that all we need do is obtain a form of five hundred naira and send her the fllg details

1. First name 2. surname 3. middle name 4. gender 5. date of birth 6. phone no 7.bvn 8 type of work

9. Market address 10. Market state 11. Market LGA 12. Home address 13. Home address LGA 14. Account number 15. Name of bank

They will loan you 50k to start with and you pay certain amount every month for 6 months till you reach your 50k... Then if you do well, the next one will be 100k then 250k blablabla...

But my bone of contention is if this is real, could these heavy details of mine be requested for over the Internet? Isn't physical assessment very important before requesting for such details?

Thanks for your anticipated beautiful inputs all
Re: Is This A Scam by deloon(m): 5:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Shouldn't you have to sign your signature on a form?
How can they legally prove that you have an agreement with them if you choose to default on your payment?
I don't think any legitimate lending institution will take such risks.
Besides how is an interest free loan possible?

(1) (Reply)

Training / Why Did Sales Not Decline After P&G’s Digital Cuts? / HD DIVINE EVENTS (wedding & Functions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.