Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Charcoal Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charcoal Business (1229 Views)

How To Make Millions Of Naira In Charcoal Business In Nigeria / In Search Of Charcoal Business Partner/investor And Buyers From Europe And Asia / Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Business by McGg: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
please does anyone in the house know about this biz,if yes then share it because I wish to invest in it.
I heard its lucrative.
Re: Charcoal Business by nhurhetee(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2017
I know someone am trying to learn from. He exports from Nig to Europe. Maybe I should talk to him on your behalf or what do you think?
Re: Charcoal Business by ak22(m): 11:11am On Aug 07, 2017
McGg:
please does anyone in the house know about this biz,if yes then share it because I wish to invest in it.
I heard its lucrative.

My brother no body will teach you or share it here. So just forget it. What I will advice you to do, is that just go through this Businesses or investment section , and find who has been doing this business before and look for anyway of getting his/her contact and talk to him about what you want and ask him what he/her will collect after or before and training . let him teach you at least a bit of In and Out of the business . don't rely only on theorys go for practical and be loyal to him or her. Don't loose your money nothing go for Free bro. Base on my own experienced .

2 Likes

Re: Charcoal Business by McGg: 5:32am On Aug 17, 2017
nhurhetee:
I know someone am trying to learn from. He exports from Nig to Europe. Maybe I should talk to him on your behalf or what do you think?

please bro am sorry for the late reply
could you talk to him on my behalf I will really appreciate
Re: Charcoal Business by nhurhetee(m): 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ok.. Drop your number here..
Re: Charcoal Business by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
nhurhetee:
Re: Charcoal Business by EddieAsuzu: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
I know about charcoal business. But how do you want to come in and what exactly do you want to learn from it ? Reach me on 2348063658249.....
Or Edoziey@yahoo.com
Re: Charcoal Business by McGg: 12:02am On Aug 24, 2017
nhurhetee:

Re: Charcoal Business by kaz: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2017
becareful, the business is house of 419 in Nigeria
Re: Charcoal Business by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2017
kaz:
becareful, the business is house of 419 in Nigeria

Explain better bro
Re: Charcoal Business by McGg: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
I will give the nitty gritty of what I know about the viz here tonight
Re: Charcoal Business by ak22(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
McGg:
I will give the nitty gritty of what I know about the viz here tonight

We are still waiting for you

(1) (Reply)

Buy Jumia Voucher Worth 2K For 1000NGN (still Negotiable) / Cheapest Cryptocurrency Deals / Carton, Pure Water Nylon Manufacturers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.