Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

K - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / K (782 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 07, 2017
K
Re: K by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2017
Ok
Re: K by eunisam: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2017
grin
Re: K by Benekruku(m): 12:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Chai!

Speechless!

Flat-heads no go kill person

4 Likes

Re: K by ApexPredator: 1:01am On Aug 07, 2017
"Jesus" as he is widely known today was a Black man not Black Igbo man. The Hebrews predates Igbos.
Also Jesus descends from the house of David, tribe of Judah. Judah is still in captivity and were sold as slaves to America. Therefore your thread title is incorrect.
Re: K by lordimmaogidi(m): 1:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Na wao oooo a lot of facts are springing up
Re: K by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2017
ApexPredator:
"Jesus" as he is widely known today was a Black man not Black Igbo man. The Hebrews predates Igbos.
Also Jesus descends from the house of David, tribe of Judah. Judah is still in captivity and were sold as slaves to America. Therefore your thread title is incorrect.
And the slaves sold to America were taken from where?

2 Likes

Re: K by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2017
OP...chuzydon, What I want to ask you is was Hitler insinuating that America will do well in the future or good things will always come to her as long as they "keep the Negros, the real jews" with them? A reason why America has refused to let go of the Negros in America, and also not willing to improve their situation? They just want to keep them because the blessing Hitler talked about will always come to America, was that what Hitler was insinuating? Also do you also see a similarity with the same behavior in Nigeria, they are keeping Igbos in Nigeria; they don't want them to go nor will they stop marginalizing them either, for the same reason Hitler mentioned? Remember that Hitler had access to supernatural forces in the form of Alien or extraterrestrial forces, which gave them some secrets on designing some powerful military aircraft America and rest of Europe didn't have then, which also gave Hitler confidence that he will win the war.

It's funny whenever Biafraa is mentioned or account of their massacre, the powerful countries just keep quiet. I was talking to a guy, one of those Hebrew teachers who is well read, he told me that if Oduo Republic wanted their country tomorrow, they will get it because the world powers don't see them as a threat, even Niger Delta. But for any nation that will have Igbos in it, that the world powers are willing to spill blood to monitor the movements of Igbos. I was shocked, I couldn't believe it. I asked him why Igbos? He said They are God chosen people...any where they go, they bring their blessings to that place. And if allowed to be on their own, they will be successful in a short time. That the world powers have secret information on this. That it's not about only oil, even if Igbos want to go with their 5 states only, they will not let them go.

1 Like

Re: K by acenazt: 1:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Darn the extent at which a select few can cause damage to the whole is unfathomable. These guys are basically making the whole Africa and the Black race look and sound like buffoons. Haba

2 Likes

Re: K by MasterChen: 1:28am On Aug 07, 2017
The potor clown above me said

Hitler had access to supernatural forces in the form of Alien or extraterrestrial forces, which gave them some secrets on designing some powerful military aircraft America and rest of Europe didn't have then

Another one said

A lot of facts are springing up
grin

I don't even know what to say about the main post cheesy

6 Likes

Re: K by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 07, 2017
MasterChen:
The potor clown above me said

Hitler had access to supernatural forces in the form of Alien or extraterrestrial forces, which gave them some secrets on designing some powerful military aircraft America and rest of Europe didn't have then

Another one said

A lot of facts are springing up
grin

I don't even know what to say about the main post cheesy

See proof of Hitle/Nazi connection to UFO and Aliens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EtFOEkf75E
Re: K by MasterChen: 1:34am On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

See proof of Hitle/Nazi connection to UFO and Aliens

Son, forget that junk for now. Why haven't you posted Ajayi Demola's picture grin. I been dey expect am nah grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Witches, Wizards Conference Hold On Dec. 15, Cleric Reveals / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent..satan,go And Die" - Apostle Suleman / Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Tolerant Of Other Religions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.