Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Getting To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting To Canada (883 Views)

Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Need Help Getting To Gbagada From Ikorodu / Getting To Kwara From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting To Canada by 9janigga17: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello House and Justwise. I need advice. This is my story. I have a Canadian lady as my financee. She was in Nigeria with me recently and back to canada. Getting Visa to Nigeria was easy. All i did was to write her an invitation letter.

We plan to get marry soon. However the parent has insisted that I must visit Canada before they give their blessing. Also they are ready to issue me any paper i need to support my Visa application.

My issue: I dont know what paper to request from the parent or my lady and how to go about the visa application. What are my chances of getting the visa. Please advice me.
Re: Getting To Canada by Snillous(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Well, u have 80% chance. All u need is is IV frm there family. And beside am sure u will have the pictures of both of u when she visited Nigeria right? First ask them IV and beside u will need her front page of her canadian passport along ur submission. All u need is to ensure Canada consulate u wil return to Nigeria after ur visit. These are the canada problem. They want to know if u will come back to Nigeria. Where are submitting ur application? First confirm if there submission centre at VI is still function. There is a better place to submit Canada application than VFS at Lekki phase one. Is anyone have idea if Canada consulate at VI is still function? Pls I myself also want to know. Wish u best of luck

9janigga17:
Hello House and Justwise. I need advice. This is my story. I have a Canadian lady as my financee. She was in Nigeria with me recently and back to canada. Getting Visa to Nigeria was easy. All i did was to write her an invitation letter.

We plan to get marry soon. However the parent has insisted that I must visit Canada before they give their blessing. Also they are ready to issue me any paper i need to support my Visa application.

My issue: I dont know what paper to request from the parent or my lady and how to go about the visa application. What are my chances of getting the visa. Please advice me.
Re: Getting To Canada by 9janigga17: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
@snillous, thanks for your comment. There is no centre in VI any more. Yes i have so many many pictures of both of us. Am thinking of doing an online application. Would you advise the lady to do me an invitation or the parent.

I have a legitimate job in Nigeria.
Re: Getting To Canada by Snillous(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
The lady can also invite u. But pls ensure u run your account very well. Huge amount need to be seen in ur statement.

quote author=9janigga17 post=59245109]@snillous, thanks for your comment. There is no centre in VI any more. Yes i have so many many pictures of both of us. Am thinking of doing an online application. Would you advise the lady to do me an invitation or the parent.

I have a legitimate job in Nigeria.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Turkey / How Much Is A Visiting Visa to South Africa? / Has Canadian Embassy Start To Issue Visa Since October?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.