Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Two Pups Needed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Two Pups Needed (546 Views)

Caucasian Shepard Pups Needed!! / Good Female Rott Pups Needed. / Pure Breed Rottweiller Pups Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Pups Needed by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
I was discussing my need to add more dogs to my pack with a friend and he asked me this question

And I inturn googled it am thinking article blew my mind

http://fairvet.com/articles/full/24/What-is-wrong-with-the-Nigerian-Local-Breed-of-dog?.html

Hence I want two pups of this breed

Who had two puppies for me
I will spend my money on them and see hi thy turn out
I will give them the best medicals and feed available

Must be pure breed
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Pups Needed by royalshepherd(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
It's a good idea adopting our local dogs but first you said you want a pure breed local dog, we don't even know the exact breed of dogs our beloved local dogs fall under, some say they are basenjis but majority of them don't look like basenjis or act like basenji,s. majority of the ones I've seen are just mutts. Good luck brother, kindly keep us posted
Re: Two Pups Needed by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
royalshepherd:
It's a good idea adopting our local dogs but first you said you want a pure breed local dog, we don't even know the exact breed of dogs our beloved local dogs fall under, some say they are basenjis but majority of them don't look like basenjis or act like basenji,s. majority of the ones I've seen are just mutts. Good luck brother, kindly keep us posted

Willow my bro , I heard there's a German man on the island who has mastered the art of breeding these dogs
I will try to get in touch with him and keep you guys posted how they do

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Resist The Charm Of These Cute Silly Cats And Their Most Adorable Cat Fa / Lhasa Apso Pups Available. Imported Pups . (pics} 08164106700 / The Price Of German Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.