Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App (1469 Views)

How To Make An Android Application Without Coding Experience! / Scared To Code But Want To Code / Beginners Programming/ Coding Experience Tutorial... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by isado4eva(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Help a brother out, want to move a church's Sunday school manual to an app, what will be the best way to go. Suppose to equally have some good UI.
Na my month put me for this one so, lol!! when you act like a programming pro and suddenly get a request cool. gan gan no escape. Biko masters help, I should be able to catch up.
Thanks in expectation.

1 Like

Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by HajimeSaito(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
isado4eva:
Help a brother out, want to move a church's Sunday school manual to an app, what will be the best way to go. Suppose to equally have some good UI.
Na my month put me for this one so, lol!! when you act like a programming pro and suddenly get a request cool. gan gan no escape. Biko masters help, I should be able to catch up.
Thanks in expectation.

Lol. Next time be careful about exaggeration. The kind of knowledge you need cannot be obtained in a jiffy though.
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by isado4eva(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
lol So true, but it's a way out now. Thanks all the same.
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
isado4eva:
Thanks in expectation.
which language do you use, search kivy, tkinter on google...i gues you will have something to get started.
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by dave1614: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
which platform do you want to use
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by dave1614: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
if its android i could cook up something
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by dave1614: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
But it all depends on your knowledge and level of expertise
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by Donald3d(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
if its an android app na small thing na ,just use html+javascript+phonegap e don finish.
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by ayoemman006: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Search for any of this applications

App Machine
Good Barber
AppMakr
Appery.io
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by isado4eva(m): 1:24am On Aug 10, 2017
waoh thanks all, will check out your suggestions. I just picked up Java, did some few things with liberty basic.
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by isado4eva(m): 1:28am On Aug 10, 2017
dave1614:
which platform do you want to use
Hello @Dave1614, I should cope with Java
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by DevDenky: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Bro, which church is that?
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by Sync201(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
If its a small app learn kivy
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by antieverything(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lol..such a easy feat
Re: Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App by Jsmyth(m): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2017
isado4eva:
Thanks in expectation.

Android studio�
That's the native program for creating mobile Android applications.
It uses java and xml.
I can 100% very well put you through what you need to do.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get VCC (virtual Credit Card) For $0.50 / Subject Removed* / Where To Learn Programming In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.