Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

deleted - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / deleted (1130 Views)

Deleted / *deleted thread* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: deleted by Homeboiy: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Nairaland na hospital abi?
Re: deleted by ojun50(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bring her through nairaland let me treat her since hospital don't doctors any more,

2 Likes

Re: deleted by sod09(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
take her to hospital na
y always passing through nairaland, crazy attention seekers angry angry
Re: deleted by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: deleted by mrtomola(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Can we talk pls ? Are you in Lagos? I need to have more details on her health currently. Email me mrtomola@gmai.com
Re: deleted by Krasid(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is she going through any emotional/mental distress? What is her eating habits like?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: deleted by mdokaba1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
Nairaland na hospital abi?

You are mad, insane and crazy at once.

Whatever happened to you sympathising with him or saying a simple word of prayers to her or at most just ignore.

Do I need to inform you that there are countless professionals from all works of life on this forum whose advice and words are therapeutic?

Go to the mottor park. Where you belong.

#Idiota

1 Like

Re: deleted by sammysunny88: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
lilbest4:
My sister has been having serious health problems for over a year now. Her BP would just insanely increase, her pulse would increase too. She says her beat would become audible then she'd collapse. She is still around 26 and she has ulcer I don't understand what's happening to her I'm really going crazy.

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44,Dominique, please help me make this thread more visible.
. God almighty will perfect her healing in Jesus name. With God almighty the miracle healer, and what I have to share with you, she will be completely and parmanently heal within 30 days. High blood pressure and ulcer will be a thing of past in her life. There is natural herbal medicine that cure and regulate high blood pressure to normal without any side effect and cure ulcer parmanently it doesn't matter how chronic it is. The product are Chinese natural and curative herbal medicine. The efficacy of this product are highly guarantee because I have used it to cure many chronic hypertension and chronic ulcers and the product has no side effect because they are pure herbal medicine and very effective. There are not nutritional supplement but curative herbal supplement and approved by NAFADC. There is different between nutritional food supplement and herbal supplement. They are many testimonies on this wonderful herbal medicine and there are many medical doctors that used it for their patients because of it efficacy. Chat me up for deatils .... 0/8/0/6?8/8/0/3?3?/8/6
Re: deleted by shege45: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
sammysunny88:
. God almighty will perfect her healing in Jesus name. With God almighty the miracle healer, and what I have to share with you, she will be completely and parmanently heal within 30 days. High blood pressure and ulcer will be a thing of past in her life. There is natural herbal medicine that cure and regulate high blood pressure to normal without any side effect and cure ulcer parmanently it doesn't matter how chronic it is. The product are Chinese natural and curative herbal medicine. The efficacy of this product are highly guarantee because I have used it to cure many chronic hypertension and chronic ulcers and the product has no side effect because they are pure herbal medicine and very effective. There are not nutritional supplement but curative herbal supplement and approved by NAFADC. There is different between nutritional food supplement and herbal supplement. They are many testimonies on this wonderful herbal medicine and there are many medical doctors that used it for their patients because of it efficacy. Chat me up for deatils .... 0/8/0/6?8/8/0/3?3?/8/6
una don strt
Re: deleted by beatz5(f): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2017
hey message me privately 08169836958 whatsapp , call I have an idea
Re: deleted by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

7 Effective Ways To Reduce Your Pot Belly Naturally / Hlep!!! Pain In My Right Hip / Soursop Leaves Available For Diabetes, Cancer ,insomnia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.