Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Mass Communication And Its Main Function - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mass Communication And Its Main Function (317 Views)

No More Department Of Mass Communication In Nigerian Universities. Read Why / Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mass Communication And Its Main Function by Ibkemmanuel: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mass communication is said to be the dissemination of information to large heterogeneous audience, it can also be said to be has the distribution of idea to one audience in dispass I.e not all together in one place.

Mass communication differ from All other communication like group communication
where the information is only share within the group and it is not to be tell out for some reason sake, organization communications is also another form of communication which could be either upward to downward or downward to upward, the up to down system may be in form of management to the staff I.e how the pace move till it get down to the final staff which may probably be the gate man while the down to up system might be from the gate man to the CEO of that organization, there are different and many types of communications, besides we have explained some to enlighten us. Read the rest @ http://www.ibkemmanuel.com/2017/08/mass-communication-and-its-main-function.html?m=1[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me / ASUP Declares Support For ASUU Strike, Warns Of Similar Crisis In Polytechnics / 2017/2018 Admission Open In Benin Republic. Without Jamb Or Post Jamb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.