Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

DELETE THIS THREAD - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELETE THIS THREAD (6088 Views)

Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES / The Current State Of FUTO ICT Building, 2 Years After Fire Incident / Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELETE THIS THREAD by fabre4: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
op.. you're childish.. what will you gain by uploading this thing here for God's sake?? small something that can be settled offline.. weh done.. now what are you feelinglije? like a super hero?? thor or superman huh?? bro... you're just being foolish like mr ibu in nollywood movies

If this is true then you must be very stupid that's if you don't have a hand in the girls rape you are lucky this is faceless forum if not
Re: DELETE THIS THREAD by Elorence: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
My attention has been drawn to a post carried few days ago captioned "The True Nature Of The Immediate Past SUG President of FUTO (Ezenwa Obinna)

After reading the said publication, my Immediate reaction was to discountenance the story take, but on the second thought, I am forced to make a submission knowing that if not refuted, the students and general public may erroneously believe the story to be true.

The story is a figment/product of imagination of the poster, the screenshots are all fabricated and the write-up a complete falsehood tending to mislead the people.

I have never in my entire life, been associated with any form of sexual perversion. The writer who posted the story aimed at destroying my reputation.

I was at no time reported or arrested by men of the Nigeria Police Force as stated by the poster.

I hereby state clearly that the story as carried by Nairaland and other public domain be seen and taken as an a scandals tending to tarnish my image.

As an example of a plotted scandals, the Sharon girl in question did not make this post herself or shown up in one way or the other ever since this post was made.

I solicit the great Nigerian students and the general public to discountenance the various vexatious publications against me as this is not the first neither will it be the last. But one thing I am sure of, is that they will get tired.

Thank You All..

Comr. Ezenwa Obinna
Immediate past SUG president FUTO
Re: DELETE THIS THREAD by nisimi09: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2017
Please Can anyone assist with contacts of any faculty or departmental students leader like class rep or SRC Members or any postgraduate student? Our firm wants to plan a program for Students in the school. My contact is 08134016691. Our website is www.prin.com.ng email info@prin.com.ng or prinlimited@gmail.com
Re: DELETE THIS THREAD by popeesoft: 5:15am On Jan 24, 2019
This is not a blackmail. Who is he that someone would want to blackmail him. That girl is not safe. She should report to the school authority and the police. Is evident enough because the SUG president in question was smooth talking him. I passed through FUTO and I am aware that FUTO students do this. Yes some of them drug girls to get in between their legs. She came to visit you doesn't mean that you should go out of your way to lay her. Is this guy the Wallace? Wallace a one time SUG president was employed as a graduate assistant and was caught manipulating and faking FUTO results. He was also part of a syndicate that mobilizes non-futo students for NYSC through FUTO. He lost that appointment in less than a year. This is simple sense. If it is fake and blackmail. Why then is he smooth talking the girl?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELETE THIS THREAD by xpansion(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fake news
Re: DELETE THIS THREAD by xpansion(m): 11:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

100% Tuition Free Scholarship / Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. / Futa 2015/2016 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.