Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Delete this thread - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delete this thread (2110 Views)

I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sexually Assaults A Transgender In US, Gets Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delete this thread by xpansion(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Ok seun, lalasticlala and other admins, kindly delete this thread. My account was compromised (and I do not want to believe that) and this most made without my authorization. Kindly delete thread
Re: Delete this thread by taylor88(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Delete this thread by BlackDBagba: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2017
Waiting...
Re: Delete this thread by xpansion(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2017
Ok seun, lalasticlala and other admins, kindly delete this thread. My account was compromised (and I do not want to believe that) and this most made without my authorization. Kindly delete thread
Re: Delete this thread by smartty68(m): 8:16am On Aug 11, 2017
The girl in question here is an Olodo-Queen, she noticed the change in taste but still went on in drinking awhole lot more. Is that not insanity at its peak?

And what if it was someone else behind the WhatsApp name because the number isn't visible for one to see...!

Most girls these days are becoming dumber undecided

3 Likes

Re: Delete this thread by NwaAmaikpe: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2017
shocked

Why does a cheap blackmailer want to disturb our peace this early morning..

I have said it and I will always say it;
The only reason a woman visits a man is to get the preek.

1). When she was feeling dizzy why didn't she leave?

2). When she noticed the strange taste of her drink, why did she keep drinking it?

3). When she saw the visitors leaving, why didn't she leave...she even admitted to knowing this?

Ezenwa's preek has put him into trouble; useless boy. I wonder why an SUG president in Owerri will drug a girl for sèx? When we have Nekede, Ihiagwa and Akabo girls all around.

3 Likes

Re: Delete this thread by xpansion(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Delete this thread by olayinks007(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Foolishness of d highest order, so d girl noticed d change in taste of d drink given 2 her nd saw d friends leaving nd yet she still sit looking like slowpoke. Some girls can b foolish @tyms. undecided. Slay Idiots calling their selves Slay Queens.
Re: Delete this thread by Homeboiy: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2017
The girl in question is a cheap idiot
she's only complaining because he taught Ezenwa is having an affair with his VP
You noticed the change of taste in drink, u still drank it.
You were feeling dizzy, and u stayed back.

SUG president that almost all the girls in the campus wants to fûck

cheap blackmailer

2 Likes

Re: Delete this thread by khristal87(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2017
Wat kind f a man drugs a lady to sleep with her?
Re: Delete this thread by xpansion(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2017
It's so disappointing. And you're an SUG President. Why not just tell the girl you want to Bleep her. She'd agree easily
Re: Delete this thread by AliasJoice(f): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2017
'
Re: Delete this thread by Fourwinds: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why does a cheap blackmailer want to disturb our peace this early morning..

I have said it and I will always say it;
The only reason a woman visits a man is to get the preek.

1). When she was feeling dizzy why didn't she leave?

2). When she noticed the strange taste of her drink, why did she keep drinking it?

3). When she saw the visitors leaving, why didn't she leave...she even admitted to knowing this?

Ezenwa's preek has put him into trouble; useless boy. I wonder why an SUG president in Owerri will drug a girl for sèx? When we have Nekede, Ihiagwa and Akabo girls all around.
well said....sometimes ur comments dey get meaning
Re: Delete this thread by Fourwinds: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
ha.! this guy don use e hand buy coffin at his young age....it is a matter of time
Re: Delete this thread by meezynetwork(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
OK na
Re: Delete this thread by MummyIMadeIt: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chai poor Ezenwa,I suppose he is already taking the path of a future polithiefian for its in them.
Re: Delete this thread by Blendmanuel(m): 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
I took my time to go through this post and this is a painful conclusion i came to:

The big problem with some of us these days is that we are so desperate to tear into pieces rather put together, all in the name of trending a gist on social media.

Now, a nairalander Op who is supposed to qualitatively inform us is now quantitatively deforming us. Uploading a delicate information such as this without substantial facts is not just misleading but appalling in the sense that the person's image in question becomes tarnished for no real evidence.

Just carefully look at the statement in the post...

"But below are screenshots of his most recent devilish and animalistic assault of [/color]one of his innocent victims Sandra.[color=#990000]

Now OP said the victim's name is Sandra... but in the screenshot, what is there is Sharon.

Hello?
Why make a thick fabriced fool of thyself?
Where did you get your facts from?
Is this the future of diligence in journalism and mass information?

I won't even delve into the incongrunce of each chats with the other because it obviously looks so made up like something two boys who the devil decided to dance samankwue with their brains (if they still have any) one evening sat down to connive and do.

You are fighting for justice for a girl that we did not see or hear that she came up to say, "Yes, indeed... I am the victim who was drugged and raped".

Eegbon, this sort of rubbish is ludicrous and extremely preposterous.. with the level of ignorance you employed in posting this, if ignorance should be made bliss.. you'll be the happiest person on earth.

Desist from such besmirch.

Re: Delete this thread by GOFRONT(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2017
SUG president said he can use his position to get any girl he wants....

I com dey wonder how our Federal Senators go com do

1 Like

Re: Delete this thread by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2017
Abeg close down this thread

1 Like

Re: Delete this thread by Greenbullet(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2017
khristal87:
Wat kind f a man drugs a lady to sleep with her?
a guy with a weak game

1 Like

Re: Delete this thread by xpansion(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
So unfortunate
Re: Delete this thread by ameri9ja: 2:48am On Aug 14, 2017
Y

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian(Access Bank Staff) Demands Justice in Rwanda / See Photo Man Who Raped Co-worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days / ISIS Fighter Celebrates Winning Chance To Be The Next Suicide Bomber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.