Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Deleted thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Deleted thread (1229 Views)

What Is The Best App For Viewing Deleted Whatsapp Notifications/messages / Deleted thread / How To Read "Deleted Whatsapp Messages Someone Sent You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted thread by addison131(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
Deleted thread
Re: Deleted thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Glo also dey uz auto sup xo plz take heart
Re: Deleted thread by GMBuhari: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
I agree MTN is a fraudulent network provider

You buy data they don't add bonus , they deduct credit for services you've never subscribed or used

But as for data plans if you got message that you subscribed data then the text should contain how to stop auto renewal something like text "NO103" to 131
Re: Deleted thread by addison131(m): 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
Glo dey stop am after the validity period expire. Mtn na thief them go continue if you sub 1k then don't load 1k card for two months, once you load 1k card, they will steal the money saying its auto sub that expired ages ago
Re: Deleted thread by addison131(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
GMBuhari:
I agree MTN is a fraudulent network provider

You buy data they don't add bonus , they deduct credit for services you've never subscribed or used

But as for data plans if you got message that you subscribed data then the text should contain how to stop auto renewal something like text "NO103" to 131
That is their scope of thiefry. How many Nigerians have time to read texts sent by network providers. That's why Mtn should stop the auto sub after the validity i
Re: Deleted thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'll make about a thread about dia recent scams.

Emptyhen is very cunning
Re: Deleted thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
100Naira subscriber talking that auto renewal stole is credit.. Funny and lame..

Honestly, the worst people to do business with are the poor people, we complain, disturb for insignificant amount
Re: Deleted thread by Greatzeus(m): 1:59am On Aug 13, 2017
ItachiUchiha:
100Naira subscriber talking that auto renewal stole is credit.. Funny and lame..

Honestly, the worst people to do business with are the poor people, we complain, disturb for insignificant amount
Look at this low life.calling somebody poor for no reason undecided someone you have never met. I dont blame you,obviously you are still being fed by other people.
A sim that's always on my modem,have never used it on phone,i inserted my modem,transferred some money into it from my phone,immediately i received a message that i have subscribed for one stupid thing and N50 has been deducted.I unsubscribed immediately,few days later the same thing happened on that sim,that i have subscribed for another stupid stuff,is that fair . You just opened your useless mouth calling Op poor for raising awareness on this injustice angry

11 Likes

Re: Deleted thread by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 13, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

It's not funny and lame if you do this abroad. Nigeria is a country things can be done anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Deleted thread by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 13, 2017
Greatzeus:

Look at this low life.calling somebody poor for no reason undecided someone you have never met. I dont blame you,obviously you are still being fed by other people.
A sim that's always on my modem,have never used it on phone,i inserted my modem,transferred some money into it from my phone,immediately i received a message that i have subscribed for one stupid thing and N50 has been deducted.I unsubscribed immediately,few days later the same thing happened on that sim,that i have subscribed for another stupid stuff,is that fair . You just opened your useless mouth calling Op poor for raising awareness on this injustice angry

I expected such response from a bitter being. Read my comment again, i said 'we', not 'him' but your frustration wouldnt let you see that. Be rest assured that i'm not responsible foe your frustrations. Btw, poverty doesnt have to be of money, someone like you with poor mentality and poor personality is worse.

I wouldnt respond to you after this, your issues are beyond redemption. However, do know that its not about playing to the gallery or saying things that look nice. Sometimes its about knowing the intricacies of whats happening and using such data to comment. You obviously do not know anything.
Re: Deleted thread by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 13, 2017
fidalgo19:

It's not funny and lame if you do this abroad. Nigeria is a country things can be done anyhow.

We keep talking of 'the abroad' like its paradise... Say what you know. AT&T, Sprint etc all have their excesses. That's why you have lots of agreements in tiny print that we never read. Do u know how quickly they roam your number? That's cause you agree to that term and condition sometimes without even knowing.

In Nigeria for instance as soon as you subscribe for data, you get a message of disabling auto-subscriptions, but because nobody have time to check terms and conditions, we all ignore it.

The country is so messed up that we push companies away.. The Telcos are all suffering. Im sure Etisalat will show you the rot in the sector, the economy is not friendly to them all. If they all pack up, who will suffer it? Glo for instance refused spending heavily to manage their data infrastructure, yet they still get funding from outside sources.

There are always different side to any story. Let's not just jump to defend morals except after understanding the details. Morals are sometimes trampled for a greater good. I can assure you that even Glo (and the rest) that looks profitable battled with the idea of cutting off 50% of her subscribers-the low end users that spend less and concentrate on those heavy spenders. Think about the number of us that will be off, you think NCC will force anybody to keep unprofitable customer?
Re: Deleted thread by addison131(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

You are a hypocrite. So someone able to subscribe 100naira is poor. I don't blame you. It's only a hypocrite and a bad business man that doesn't value little money. I talked about 100naira and 500naira subscriptions, but your little mind picked up 100naira subscription. You think like the poor
Re: Deleted thread by addison131(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

We keep talking of 'the abroad' like its paradise... Say what you know. AT&T, Sprint etc all have their excesses. That's why you have lots of agreements in tiny print that we never read. Do u know how quickly they roam your number? That's cause you agree to that term and condition sometimes without even knowing.

In Nigeria for instance as soon as you subscribe for data, you get a message of disabling auto-subscriptions, but because nobody have time to check terms and conditions, we all ignore it.

The country is so messed up that we push companies away.. The Telcos are all suffering. Im sure Etisalat will show you the rot in the sector, the economy is not friendly to them all. If they all pack up, who will suffer it? Glo for instance refused spending heavily to manage their data infrastructure, yet they still get funding from outside sources.

There are always different side to any story. Let's not just jump to defend morals except after understanding the details. Morals are sometimes trampled for a greater good. I can assure you that even Glo (and the rest) that looks profitable battled with the idea of cutting off 50% of her subscribers-the low end users that spend less and concentrate on those heavy spenders. Think about the number of us that will be off, you think NCC will force anybody to keep unprofitable customer?
If you don't see the reason I posted this thread and you are deviating from it, then you are part of the thiefry scam. Subscription that was done weeks ago or months ago should be deactivated. It's not everyone that has time to read the bulky messages of scam that Mtn sends.
Re: Deleted thread by brainycaleb(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2017
They stole my #50 and I confronted them on twitter, it was returned with apologies only for same situation to occur exactly one week later. Methods revised and they refunded again with apologies.

Re: Deleted thread by ghoste: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2017
Biggest thieves are mtn i tell u, mtn just called me with a nmber 55540 as i picked der was advertisements like that then i just hissed n ended d call.. Immediately i ended i got a mssg dat 200 naira has been deducted to to subscribe into smtin i dnt knw.... I clled dem n she told me d only tin she can do is opt me out of the service, jst imagine
Re: Deleted thread by Greatzeus(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

I expected such response from a bitter being. Read my comment again, i said 'we', not 'him' but your frustration wouldnt let you see that. Be rest assured that i'm not responsible foe your frustrations. Btw, poverty doesnt have to be of money, someone like you with poor mentality and poor personality is worse.

I wouldnt respond to you after this, your issues are beyond redemption. However, do know that its not about playing to the gallery or saying things that look nice. Sometimes its about knowing the intricacies of whats happening and using such data to comment. You obviously do not know anything.
6:30 am in the morning :oalready on Nairaland,low life I said it. When did you wake up? Well me I'm living my life,I took my time,slept so well,woke up blessed, prayed,had my bath,ate what I felt like eating tongue while watching Exodus:God's and Kings,then I rest a while, checked my email, WhatsApp, replied love messages tongue,then picked up my phone to log in on Nairaland.
Waiting to continue my success story on Monday, cool Good life,bet you have no idea what's like grin
You this mannerless kid,
Re: Deleted thread by new2012: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
Greatzeus:

6:30 am in the morning :oalready on Nairaland,low life I said it. When did you wake up? Well me I'm living my life,I took my time,slept so well,woke up blessed, prayed,had my bath,ate what I felt like eating tongue while watching Exodus:God's and Kings,then I rest a while, checked my email, WhatsApp, replied love messages tongue,then picked up my phone to log in on Nairaland.
Waiting to continue my success story on Monday, cool Good life,bet you have no idea what's like grin
You this mannerless kid,

Wow! nice, everybody live in GMT +1 time zone, Didnt know that. Sir, your views are one sided, broaden your horizon BIG MAN! "replied love message" lolz! you really need to grow up big man, no hustler sleep well and watch movies in the morning; but what do i know, you probably have arrived. Kudos.
Re: Deleted thread by new2012: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
brainycaleb:
They stole my #50 and I confronted them on twitter, it was returned with apologies only for same situation to occur exactly one week later. Methods revised and they refunded again with apologies.

The internet never forgets. remember that when you post your PII online

PS: PII is Personal Identifiable Information.

1 Like

Re: Deleted thread by new2012: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
ghoste:
Biggest thieves are mtn i tell u, mtn just called me with a nmber 55540 as i picked der was advertisements like that then i just hissed n ended d call.. Immediately i ended i got a mssg dat 200 naira has been deducted to to subscribe into smtin i dnt knw.... I clled dem n she told me d only tin she can do is opt me out of the service, jst imagine

Cant blame them one bit, the NCC that should regulate that dont; But though they have genuine reasons, such services are managed by third party and the third parties employ lots of Nigerians and according to NCC, that will throw lots of people into the job market. whether that is wrong or right depends on how you see it.
Re: Deleted thread by MosD: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Only God will save us from these thieving networks who won't try all of these in other sane countries they operate. Just yesterday, airtel stole about 1gig of my data, what a country!
Re: Deleted thread by laykman(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
ItachiUchiha:

You could help by giving him the callcard back.��
Re: Deleted thread by brainycaleb(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
new2012:

The internet never forgets. remember that when you post your PII online

PS: PII is Personal Identifiable Information.

Thanks bro
I'm only careful when I'm on the dark Web! Besides, I'm free spirit
Re: Deleted thread by SirLakes: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2017
MTN n stealing nah 5&6

At times I wish I could just sit face to face with some of their customer care representative that do say "sorry we can't refund you, but will unsubscribe you from the service" n hit em in the face

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Which 80k Phone I Will Go For / Urgent Nred For 05 Camry USB AUX Adapter / [android Screen Record] Best App To Use For Screen Record On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.