Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Needed (587 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed by Brizzy404: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
If you can write articles drop you contact. Business related articles
Re: Writers Needed by Xceed92: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Writers Needed by burkutu: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Writers Needed by arukwe123(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
Reach me on arukweemmanuel7@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by amazinghope: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hello, I know what it feels like having CopyScape flag your contents down. I also know how quality content can transform your website and even ranking on Google. I am passionate about writing and this is what makes the difference. I am a meticulous writer with ample years of experience. My clients are my priority and this is why I research in detail before writing my articles

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed by fruzzy: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
rostix00@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Writers Needed by Neduzze5(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
amazinghope:

Hello, I know what it feels like having CopyScape flag your contents down. I also know how quality content can transform your website and even ranking on Google. I am passionate about writing and this is what makes the difference. I am a meticulous writer with ample years of experience. My clients are my priority and this is why I research in detail before writing my articles

I like your write up. However, I need you to know that writers are equally researchers and don't sit around waiting for manna to fall on them.

Yes, he asked you guys to drop your WhatsApp details and wait for him to contact you. How many do you think he's going to contact?

And to think that you are the fourth person on the list. Except he finds your post as beautiful as I do, he may decide to contact the first three.

However, if you take your research skills a top notch higher, you can even contact him before he contacts others.

How do you do this?
Go to his profile, check the threads he has started. You might possibly see where he dropped his contact details. If there are no threads, quickly skim through his posts.

You should surely see an email or contact detail as far as he's an active Nairalander.

Here, I've helped you

https://www.nairaland.com/3973517/need-tricycle-delivery-guy-sales

Click on the link above, you'd see his WhatsApp contact.

Good luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writers Needed by amazinghope: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Neduzze5:

I like your write up. However, I need you to know that writers are equally researchers and don't sit around waiting for manna to fall on them.

Yes, he asked you guys to drop your WhatsApp details and wait for him to contact you. How many do you think he's going to contact?

And to think that you are the fourth person on the list. Except he finds your post as beautiful as I do, he may decide to contact the first three.

However, if you take your research skills a top notch higher, you can even contact him before he contacts others.

How do you do this?
Go to his profile, check the threads he has started. You might possibly see where he dropped his contact details. If there are no threads, quickly skim through his posts.

You should surely see an email or contact detail as far as he's an active Nairalander.

Here, I've helped you

https://www.nairaland.com/3973517/need-tricycle-delivery-guy-sales

Click on the link above, you'd see his WhatsApp contact.

Good luck.
Awww!!! smiley
This means a lot to me.. Thanks!
Re: Writers Needed by ukeme200(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
I can write business related articles. Here is my email: akpanukeme200@yahoo.com
Re: Writers Needed by shalomme: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
08114114644 oparahshalom@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Nothing here
Re: Writers Needed by luap1990(m): 12:24am On Aug 14, 2017
okeleyepaul@hotmail.com
Re: Writers Needed by Billw(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2017
I write for top business sites and i stay in Port Harcourt find_will2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Writers Needed by jimmy012(m): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2017
07051485301 omorijames@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Requiring Passport Photograph -why??? / New Positions At World Bank Massive Recruitment For Nigerians / Koladaisi University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.