Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

a - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / a (1305 Views)

Alcohol Addiction - Which State Of The Country Is Noted For High Consumption / OMG! This Will Shock U... Which State Can This Be? / Please Which State Is This Guy From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a by ediama(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
b
Re: a by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes, I agree with you.

Been to Calabar thrice and it was amazing.
Re: a by peteregwu(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
I think it's imo state. They don't discriminate

1 Like

Re: a by Dhayor001(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Without doubt, Lagos.

The influx of people daily, the ever-growing population as well as the booming businesses and relative peace are pointers to the fact that Lagos is the ultimate destination of most non-Lagos residing Nigerians.

Let's not even talk of the aquatic splendour, the hundreds of recreational venues and cinemas.

This one is a no brainer!

1 Like

Re: a by peteregwu(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2017
Dhayor001:
Without doubt, Lagos.

The influx of people daily, the ever-growing population as well as the booming businesses and relative peace are pointers to the fact that Lagos is the ultimate destination of most non-Lagos residing Nigerians.

Let's not even talk of the aquatic splendour, the hundreds of recreational venues and cinemas.

This one is a no brainer!

Guy that one na lie. I live in lagos. Their is too much problem in lagos. Agbero, police, too much wayo people in lagos etc it is just too much. Haba!

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote Me Mr Leboku 2017 Thanks & God Bless You! / Is This The Best Way To Identify A True Nigerian? / Fight That Demon Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.