Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,381 members, 7,864,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

3tees's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3tees's Profile / 3tees's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Business / Re: Joint Importation Group(alibabq) by 3tees: 3:29pm On May 20, 2015
Am also interested pls wattsapp 08025320237.thanks
Adverts / Re: The NEW Simple Way Of Making $1 Up To $1,000 Per Day + (proof) by 3tees: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
elizatun18@gmail.com
Investment / Re: How Can I Invest Forty Million Naira And Get Good Returns Monthly? by 3tees: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
@industrial fan pls can I get a small loan from u to revive my business and I promise to pay back after 2months.pls I already av clientele but funds az bin d bane of d matter sir.pls help a sister and I promise not to dissapoint u sir.thanks.
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 7:04am On Apr 05, 2015
3tees:
Easter reminds us that hope must never b lost for as dark as d road may seem,there always lies light at the end of it,Easter is God's blessing to the world.it is his way of telling us that,love nd hope still exists in the world nd also a wonderful day to celebrate all christ has done for us.May it linger in our hearts forever.I wish everyone here a meaningful and blessed easter. @italo and syncan good morning o.
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 6:59am On Apr 05, 2015
Easter reminds us that hope must never b lost for as dark as d road may seem,there always lies light at the end of it,Easter is God's blessing to the world.it is his way of telling us that,love nd hope still exists in the world nd also a wonderful day to celebrate all christ has done for us.May it linger in our hearts forever.I wish everyone here a meaningful and a blessed easter.@italo and syn can good morning o.

1 Like

Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Today, by d grace of GOD and ur individual supports and prayers, we have been able to pay the house rent and the looming shame was averted. I have attached d original receipts to this post.
I collected a part on ATM last Friday nd the rest inside the banking hall today. I don't want 2 give half report that's why I decided to wait till today.i got receipts for both and N144,000 has being fully paid.

Words cannot express d depth of our gratitude as a family. May GOD meet you all at junctures of your needs in life. If not for GOD and ur timely intervention, one would wonder what could av happened to our family. We appreciate all of you and may GOD continue to strength and replenish all of you. Thanks so much

Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
italo:
We give thanks to God for this breakthrough.

May he now continue to uplift your family. Amen.
AMEN thanks @italo
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
italo:
3tees...would you mind giving your number?
@italo sorry for d lateness in reply.OK 08188578649
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kamsified:
@3tees I pray The Lord gives u a permanent solution to the challenges you're going through now. To the glory of his name. Amen
AMEN.Thanks for d prayer @kamsified I really appreciate.
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
I'm deeply grateful to GOD and all u lovely nd kindhearted people dat came 2 my family's rescue to avert d looming shame nd absolute disgrace.D amount required was completed late yesterday. My husband left home early in d morning 2 meet d house agent, it was at the bank dat he realized there is public holiday today in Ogun State for PVC collection. No bank opened in the entire State today. My husband called d agent who asked us to bring it to his office on Monday - since we assured that its ready. Words can't convey d depth of peace I feel in my heart. On behalf of my husband, my humble self and entire family, we are expressing our gratefulness to all of you.@syncan,kamsified,peppyluv,chynak,justify,Rich4God,@italo nd all other anonymous people here for all d financial support and unfathomable prayers. Thank you people of GOD. On Monday, I will post the copy of the receipt for you all to see how your kind gestures has ignited our happiness. Thank you and thank you again.

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
@brocab pls let me tell u something I think its not clear to u.Am from CAC not catholic,So pls don't discourage these people from helping becos they are not responsible for my predicaments.I came here simply because d church I go to are not ready to help.We are not up to 60 in number and must of them are still hustling.Like what Mr italo said people are not ready to give free money to anyone even churches let alone of individuals and few people DAT az dis money,u av to lie before u could get anything from them not even everything but little,they detest truth.Av bin to several place to seek for help blogs,and even family members.Even in churches they will tell u av to b a member before they could help.its really really frustrating.I didn't just come here to seek for help,i came here because I knew nd had d faith I was going to get help because d catholics do preaches on helping the poor and they don't discriminate.it was even my husband that even told me these sometimes ago when he needed help.he tried different places even his close friends DAT he gives money when he has then didn't give him.it was during DAT time he met one man called Father and d man asked what was bothering him immediately d father quickly wrote a check of 100k and give him,he was so surprised.So ,when he got home and told me I was also surprised I said 100k just like that?So,he told me that is aw they do their things that they don't discriminate.He even said d father told him he was suppose to use d money to buy ticket and travel out and he had bin trying to book online a day to dat day its not goin,he said he now knows d reason why its not going thru dat Maybe God is trying to pass a message to him to use d money to bless someone because he kept wondering why its not going.And also it was also a catholic sister from uk DAT paid for my kids school fees dis last term.I was even surprised because I don't even know her from anywhere and av never seen her before.she even told me to tell her before they resume 4 third term so as to send another money for theirschoolfees but I told her no DAT I want to revive my business and start selling my stuffs back nd takecare of myself nd kids.So,she promised she will do something about it but I don't want to put my burden on her dats why I didn't disturb her wit calls and emails.So,@brocab what am trying to say here is that pls don't make them feel as if they are doing something wrong by not supporting me.I don't know these people from anywhere to even make d matter worse I registered here to seek for help which could piss anybody off even me.People that don't contribute are supporting me wit prayers which I really app a lot.thanks and May God b wit u all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2015
i pray God touches ur heart to bless and save a family.thanks
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 6:23am On Mar 26, 2015
So,he has given us til monday to payup wit much pleading.pls help me out wit d remaining 50k balance nd i promise to post d receipt for everyone to see here.pls help a sister pls even if its 5k it wil really go a long way.thanks nd May God bless u all.
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 6:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Gud a.m brothers nd sisters.pls we stil nid 50k 2 complete d money.One of d agents spoke to d landlord yesterday on our behalf dat if av gotten part of d money but d landlord refused.He said dey shouldn't collect it dat he wants d complete money.
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
@syncan,u asked me to b giving updates on how it goes.Av bin able to gather 95k nd we stil av 50k to complete d money sir.
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Smiling,i just got another alert of 40k now.thanks from d sender nd May God bless d giver.U wil never lack in JESUS NAME.May God b wit u nd ur entire household IJN.
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rich4god:
i have no gold nor silver... But my prayers are with you... I believe God will show you a way out of this...
AMEN SIR
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2015
@syncan,@kamsified,@rich4God,@jnabyr nd other other goodhearted people here pls i need ur help now.thanks
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 7:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Gud a.m mybroters nd sisters.pls 2day is d last day nd i stil av 90k 2 balance up.amount,it wil really go a long way.pls i beg u in d name of Mary d mother of JESUS.I came here believing-God wil work thru HIS PEOPLE to turn things around 4 myfamily.pls
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
@italo ok nd thanks for ur concern sir.Am very grateful.thanks Nd God bless u sir.
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=3tees post=31963904]My brothers nd sisters.pls i stil need like 90k to balance up.pls @italo,madam peppyluv pls dont forget me ma nd other goodhearted people here there is nothing My God cannot do because i believe in miracles.
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
My brothers nd sisters.pls i stil need like 90k to balance up.there is nothing My God cannot do because i believe in miracles.
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=3tees post=31957078]i just got another alert of 10k now but i dont know d sender.whoever it is i pray dat God wil continue to provide 4 u.You wil never lack IJN.@syncan tanks 4 ur time nd pleading on my behalf.tanks i really appreciate sir.
Religion / Re: A Thread For Catholics by 3tees: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
i just got another alert of 10k now but i dont know d sender.whoever it is i pray dat God wil continue to provide 4 u.You wil never lack IJN.Pls i stil av 90k to balance up.thanks nd God bless u all.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.