Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Learn How To Enable HTTPS On Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Enable HTTPS On Blogger (1075 Views)

How To Set Up Custom Robot Txt And Custom Robots Header Tags On Blogger / Migrate From HTTP To HTTPS On Blogger Blog With Custom Domains / Get Rich With An Affiliate Blog On Blogger Now For Only 3k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Enable HTTPS On Blogger by GoldenOkechukwu(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2017
Last time, myself and some bloggers argued over the advantages of Enabling SSL (HTTPS) on a blog/website and this prompted me to reach out to Neil Patel and I asked him why one should enable SSL on his/her blog. He gave me 3 important reasons. 1) You take lead in SERPs 2) Increases your blogs speed 3) Provides secure encryption (for your visitor) . WordPress users are really the ones rocking the HTTPS of a thing because there is a plugin to help them enable it. While users are not left out, enabling HTTPS is only available for blogs with the ..com domain extession. Those using custom domain are not allowed to enable Https and I was affected so I did a research. I tried it 3 times before it worked on my blog. If you are interested just keep calm as I am going to drop it at my JOINT tomorrow. To make sure you dont miss it, you could subscribe to my newsletter. See you at the JOINT tomorrow. . See signature for my joints link. . CC Lalasticlala
Re: Learn How To Enable HTTPS On Blogger by ITbomb(m): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2017
If it is that cloudflare stuff, I will advise you don't do it
Re: Learn How To Enable HTTPS On Blogger by GoldenOkechukwu(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2017
ITbomb:
If it is that cloudflare stuff, I will advise you don't do it
Why do you say so?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Adsense Approved Quicker / Google/andela Learning Community (ALC) 2.0 For Nigerians & Kenyans / Get Ur Google Adsense Acc From A Registered Company, Www.zillionkinglight.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.