Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Need Help On Adding My App To - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On Adding My App To (1764 Views)

Instagram Sorry For Adding 'Terrorist' To Some Palestinian User Bios / Quick Tutorial On Adding Custom CSS In Ninja Menus For Magento 2 / Does Google Adsense Still Approve Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Adding My App To by Tittusstar22(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hello, i've created an app for my news blog wazobiatvnews. i need steps to put it in my template so my readers can easily download it. You can help me with the right code to use.
Re: I Need Help On Adding My App To by bedfordng(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2017
Tittusstar22:
Hello, i've created an app for my news blog wazobiatvnews. i need steps to put it in my template so my readers can easily download it. You can help me with the right code to use.
then use the gadget option to add it at the sidebar . if you want to add it to the template it self, then you have to tweak it
Re: I Need Help On Adding My App To by Coinmynd: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2017
Tittusstar22:
You need a onetime call to action Download button

Call or message me Now!! 08138833783

You will find the sample Attachment Below

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Adding My App To by styletrendy: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
5k active Instagram followers account dae for sale sha

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Disable The Wordpress Autosave Feature. / I Check About C Wat I Found.....it Wow!!! / Book Cover Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.