Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

The Beef Between 9ice & Isolate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Beef Between 9ice & Isolate (2799 Views)

Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef / The Beef Between Mo Abudu And Dolapo Oni / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beef Between 9ice & Isolate by heryyy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2010
9ICE

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6J_vqn6wWQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><[/flash]

ISOLATE

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROZzy5ei2LQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"><[/flash]

Trip down memory lane
You probably remember Photocopy The eleventh track of 9ice Gongo Aso album, where he jumped in on that classic drum and kicked off by saying, “Photocopy ko(is not) easy, you can never be like me, this is my identity…”, 9ice used picturesque languages to paint a picture of an impersonator, that track sent the fans on a quest and the fans started searching for the name of the artist 9ice was proverbially referring to.

Isolate Vs. 9ice
In fact, their vocals can’t be differentiated for a Nigerian hip-hop newbie, the main difference between Isolate’s high-pitched voice and 9ice’s harmonious voice is the choice of music production other than that they are both veterans when it comes to using metaphors to convey their message. They both scribble perspicacious lyrics that leave the fans to the duty of deciphering.

The Bottom Line
“When two elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers.” The aphorism fits into this preparation for the war of words and I can tell you now that if this gets blown out of proportion the grass will represent the fans while the two elephants will represent the artists. Settling this amicably shows that both parties are matured and are willing to agree to disagree otherwise the question of positivity will once again be raised.

(1) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola Dead?! / Uche Jombo Talks About Why She Left Home At 14 & Marriage With Thecla Wilkie / Bitch Stole My Look!! Drake And Chris Brown...who Rocked This Better??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.