Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender (17795 Views)

What You Can Also Use Your Xender To Do / Reasons Why Your Xender App Is Not Connecting. / 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by Crizillion1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
I just want to give a simple tutorial to those who finds it hard to send files from their Android phone via xender to their iPhone
since xender has an option to connect to iPhone or PC via xender.

Firstly connecting an iPhone to an android via xender is very easy cause it doesn't take less than a minute to connect. Although the process is different from android to android which is simple.

Steps :
Open xender on your android phone click the send button(connect) then click on the iPhone or IOS option. Its will demand for your android to create a
Hotspot connections like AYSZXXXXXXX

Then :
Go to your iPhone settings open Wi-Fi connect it to AYSZXXXXXXX which is the android hotspot .

Open xender on your iPhone then press the Connect button,It will connect with the Android phone. All have to do is send the pictures, musics or files you want to share.
Thanks �
source : http://droidtechn..co.ke/2017/06/how-to-connect-your-xender-with-iphone.html?m=1
Re: How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by Crizillion1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
front-page � oooo
Re: How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by Juniorbuba(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Interesting...

Re: How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by Crizillion1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
lol bad guy
Re: How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by JohnNgene: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2017
In my experience with my ipad, it's easier to xender things from my android phone to my ipad. But it's very hard to xender things from my ipad to my android phone. Which is actually why I came to this post in the first place thinking you'll teach exactly how to do that as the title suggests. You don do me 419 o! Lol. An iphone and an ipad follow the same procedure right?

By the way, my ipad is up for sale. N75,000 (price is negotiable). I'm based in Enugu. Interested buyers can call/whatsapp me on 09095000603. Thanks.
Re: How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by Crizillion1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
JohnNgene:
In my experience with my ipad, it's easier to xender things from my android phone to my ipad. But it's very hard to xender things from my ipad to my android phone. Which is actually why I came to this post in the first place thinking you'll teach exactly how to do that as the title suggests. You don do me 419 o! Lol. An iphone and an ipad follow the same procedure right?

By the way, my ipad is up for sale. N75,000 (price is negotiable). I'm based in Enugu. Interested buyers can call/whatsapp me on 09095000603. Thanks.

first problem might the version of d Xender on d iPad is not of the same version with that of your android.

send me a screenshot of your iPad Xender open it
Re: How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by quinSonia(f): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
Crizillion1:

first problem might the version of d Xender on d iPad is not of the same version with that of your android.

send me a screenshot of your iPad Xender open it

My iPhone Is showimg connection fail, pls why is it so
Re: How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by Crizillion1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
quinSonia:

My iPhone Is showimg connection fail, pls why is it so
did you pair the both phones in the right way? That's connecting the iPhone Wi-Fi to the Android Hot-spot?
Re: How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by quinSonia(f): 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Crizillion1:

did you pair the both phones in the right way? That's connecting the iPhone Wi-Fi to the Android Hot-spot?

Yes I did, then I click on receive in iOS zender e ma show connection fail
Re: How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by Crizillion1(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2018
quinSonia:

Yes I did, then I click on receive in iOS zender e ma show connection fail
If you send with Android then then you will be ask to join your iPhone with the Android hot-spot once you have connected it go back to your iPhone and click send instead of receive.
Just incase you want my contact lemme know.
Re: How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by quinSonia(f): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Crizillion1:

If you send with Android then then you will be ask to join your iPhone with the Android hot-spot once you have connected it go back to your iPhone and click send instead of receive.
Just incase you want my contact lemme know.

Still showing connection fail
Re: How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by Crizillion1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
quinSonia:

Still showing connection fail
Send a screenshot
Re: How To Send File From Iphone To Android Via Xender by Ivoryqueen: 8:40am On Feb 22, 2019
I have used fender in various other phones so I know the technique but I have been trying to transfer stuff from my android phone to my iPhone without success.. it keeps saying connection failed...checked both versions of fender.. same..I am fed up

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Scooping Petrol From Crashed Tanker On Ibadan Expressway / Learn How To Cook 100 Types Of Nigeria Food From Different Tribe / Let's Talk About Phobia, What Are You Afraid Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.