Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Deleted - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Deleted (841 Views)

Instablog9ja Account has been Deleted by Instagram (Photos) / deleted / How To Recover Deleted Gmail Messages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Atalia: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Deleted, case resolved.
Re: Deleted by BreezyCB(m): 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: Deleted by Atalia: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
BreezyCB:

I will put more details if he fails to show up, please nairalanders only transact with verified people, most people here are scammers, am not that pained because the money is little, but I will make sure he regret his actions.
Re: Deleted by HisSexcellency(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin
Badt guy
Na so one guy scammed me of 25k i gave him to design a micro blog site about 4 months ago. He blocked my number and stopped picking my calls
Re: Deleted by squash47(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
You said its a small money,yet u are complaining...mhen, look for someone u'll run deal with to get ur money back and stop being childish...if i had known him,i would advice him to sue u for defamation of character,for uploading and publishing his photos and name to tarnish his image.....

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Atalia: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
squash47:
You said its a small money,yet u are complaining...mhen look for someone u'll run deal to get ur money back and stop being childish...if i had known him,i'll advice him to sue u for defamation,for uploading and publishing his photos and name to tarnish his image.....

shut up your stinking mouth, someone scammed me 5k, what do you expect me to do, smile?, rubbish.

Supporting evil act., he should come and deny his allegations

1 Like

Re: Deleted by kasson(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Surely, he look like one.
You enlop with money for job not delivered.

Sorry 4 you. U better returne the money.
Evil tufa gwa!
Re: Deleted by Atalia: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin grin
Badt guy
Na so one guy scammed me of 25k i gave him to design a micro blog site about 4 months ago. He blocked my number and stopped picking my calls

asin, we need to expose them, you can see one already supporting him.

if you have his name you can go to the bank, explain things to them and they will give you his address.
Re: Deleted by soldierdollar(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
Damn! The guy looks ugly !

His children will grow to see this thread
Re: Deleted by heendrix(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
squash47:
You said its a small money,yet u are complaining...mhen, look for someone u'll run deal with to get ur money back and stop being childish...if i had known him,i would advice him to sue u for defamation of character,for uploading and publishing his photos and name to tarnish his image.....

someone just got scammed and this all you could spill out of your mouth. did you know what it means to be scammed? i'd wount blame you when you both are birds of same feathers. eran ko jati jati oshi
Re: Deleted by serverconnect(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Scammers everywhere you go. Please be careful when transacting business online. This type of people brings bad name to Nigeria.
Re: Deleted by Atalia: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
soldierdollar:
Damn! The guy looks ugly !

His children will grow to see this thread

Leave am, he never see anything, I won't arrest him, he should remember that the internet never forgets.
Re: Deleted by squash47(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Atalia:

shut up your stinking mouth, someone scammed me 5k, what do you expect me to do, smile?, rubbish.

Supporting evil act., he should come and deny his allegations
What if someone else used his name and i.d ? mumu,u knw sharp ur fellow jobman scam u at this jet age u dy make noise....
Re: Deleted by Atalia: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
heendrix:

someone just got scammed and this all you could spill out of your mouth. did you know what it means to be scammed? i'd wount blame you when you both are birds of same feathers. eran ko jati jati oshi

tank you bros, look at how he defended the scammer, no matter how little it is we should try our best to expose such scammers so people won't fall for them next time.
Re: Deleted by Atalia: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
squash47:
What if someone else used his name and i.d ? mumu,u knw sharp ur fellow jobman scam u at this jet age u dy make noise....

I said shut the Bleep up

he used the number to chat with me, he gave me fake names, he forgot I was a sharp guy, ran some whois on him and I got his full details

he already block me on whatsapp
ban my number, he refuse picking my calls

how can someone use your number and whstsapp to scam?, are you okay
Re: Deleted by serverconnect(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
squash47:

See how flies they support shit.
Re: Deleted by Atalia: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
serverconnect:

won't be surprise if he his the same person with the scammer.
Re: Deleted by squash47(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
serverconnect:

Abeg shut up
Re: Deleted by Atalia: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Deleted, case resolved.
Re: Deleted by heendrix(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2017
Atalia:

tank you bros, look at how he defended the scammer, no matter how little it is we should try our best to expose such scammers so people won't fall for them next time.

even if he scammed you #500 expose his family if you have any. how would we move forward as a whole if we still harbour this people. if i'm the one he'd be cooling his head at Sars custody
Re: Deleted by Atalia: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
heendrix:

even if he scammed you #500 expose his family if you have any. how would we move forward as a whole if we still harbour this people. if i'm the one he'd be cooling his head at Sars custody

got some of his family pictures and his girlfriend/sister pics.

Am patiently waiting if he will show up and return my property, if he fails, I will put more details of him here, his education etc.

you can see one ediot supporting him on the thread, na dem dem
Re: Deleted by heendrix(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
Atalia:

got some of his family pictures and his girlfriend/sister pics.

Am patiently waiting if he will show up and return my property, if he fails, I will put more details of him here, his education etc.

you can see one ediot supporting him on the thread, na dem dem

i'd support you bro....and do beg lalasticlala or mynd44 to push it to fp if they can
Re: Deleted by serverconnect(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
squash47:
Abeg shut up

Eeh pain you, hahahaha
Re: Deleted by Atalia: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
heendrix:

i'd support you bro....and do beg lalasticlala or mynd44 to push it to fp if they can

They better find ways to clean this site of scammers, if not nobody will come here for transaction again, Imagine someone scamming his fellow nigga and some ediot are saying it's nothing.

the mod should publish the names of this scammers in a post so we know who is who.

anyways tanks for your concern, am glad we have good people like you, I learnt my lesson today.
Re: Deleted by squash47(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
serverconnect:

Eeh pain you, hahahaha
Why e no go pain me ? say abortion drug way ur mama take remove only ur brain instead of ur entire body...
Re: Deleted by heendrix(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Atalia:

They better find ways to clean this site of scammers, if not nobody will come here for transaction again, Imagine someone scamming his fellow nigga and some ediot are saying it's nothing.

the mod should publish the names of this scammers in a post so we know who is who.

anyways tanks for your concern, am glad we have good people like you, I learnt my lesson today.

your welcome bro it just hurt me why others find pleasure hurting his fellow brother all coz of money. i'd wount advice anyone to do transactions on NL that include those selling cars
Re: Deleted by Atalia: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
heendrix:

your welcome bro it just hurt me why others find pleasure hurting his fellow brother all coz of money. i'd wount advice anyone to do transactions on NL that include those selling cars

thank you bros, the guy just gave me my stuff back, called and was saying BS.

Thanks for the support, no closing mouth, do anyhow see anyhow

grin
Re: Deleted by heendrix(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
Atalia:

thank you bros, the guy just gave me my stuff back, called and was saying BS.

Thanks for the support, no closing mouth, do anyhow see anyhow

grin

Lol that the spirit bro. congrat. it's nice talking to you
Re: Deleted by CareerBegger: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2023
Pastor137
Re: Deleted by Pastor137(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2023
CareerBegger:
Pastor137
Why are u mentioning me bro?

(1) (Reply)

Wealthphillips Aka Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe Is A Slanderer / Naija Adsense For Sale / Unique And Quality Website Development Services At Yemlat.com!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.