Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) (1882 Views)

Thinking Of Getting Your Own Website?see This Now / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) / "Nigerian Women Now Leading In Pools Betting". See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Chef d'œuvre e-Gov Website Sample

Hey Guys Please kindly Make Reviews on my Chef d'œuvre e-Gov Website Video and Pictorial Samples.

Little Story:-

Most times people don't want ur progress and the do everything in their power to frustrate & bring u down, mostly when the see how bright and innovative your ideas are. It's been 2years plus now, when I did put finishing touches to it.

At some point, I felt what's the essence of hiding a masterpiece when I can definitely move beyond boundaries after being stuck and frustrated by some people in government ministries for years. #Come2day #Come2moro syndrome.

Finally I just have to let the cat out.

I believe in a Digitalize Cross River State/ Nigeria as a whole, were information can be easily accessible anyway anytime. Thus, having a comprehensive information Base of our Elective Public officers, representatives in government and State informations, opportunities and a host of other Details.

Visit www.crossriverstate.gov.ng to make comparison.

Moderators please do the needful so as this information to reach appropriate authority to as well do the needful concerning the face of Cross River State government Online.

C: puskin, FOD, naijacutee, dominique

2 Likes

Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by digoster(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2017
digoster:
Nice one

Thanks smiley
Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by gentlekeny(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2017
Do you know the Commissioner of Information, SSG or the SA on Media to Ayade?
Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2017
gentlekeny:
Do you know the Commissioner of Information, SSG or the SA on Media to Ayade?
I know them but they don't know me, I had difficulty trying to meet with the commissioner for ICT, Information as well the Chief of Staff 2 de Gov., due to their busy schedule.

I was always attended to by different staffs on different occasion when visiting the ministry/governors office to meet with the commissioner or COS.

The staffs at the ministry of ICT discourage me by the syndrome saying "come today", "come tomorrow," Oga Travel, is in a meeting, and @ the end I was informed by one of the staffs handling their website that even the commissioner won't accept my offer because the wer already working on theirs which was not functional as @ de time I made my offer. Funny as it may be de site de av been working on has being inactive over a year plus now. U can verify.
Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Executive Council List

Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by powerkey: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Contact me. I will speak to them. but make sure ure in cross river.
Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
powerkey:
Contact me. I will speak to them. but make sure ure in cross river.
Presently am in Calabar but am posted to Ogun state 4 NYSC. Though I'll be reporting back to my PPA 2nd Week of September.

How do I contact u?
Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Executive Council Cont. Sample 2

Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Still on it

Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
This is beautiful. Glad I clicked on the link in your spam post!

1 Like

Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 29, 2017
Social Media and Footer sidebar Sample

Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2017
Full website View

Re: A Masterpiece E-gov Website (See Photos) by esosa4real(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nice idea!!

Am a website developer and medical doctor. I have done similar jobs in health ministry. It's a war to get such proposals approved.

(1) (Reply)

Consultation, Installation And Repairs Of Bakery Equipments / 10 Low Cost Business Ideas You Can Start With 100000 Naira Or Less / Make Daily Profit Of 10% To 25% From Sport Betting (put The Odd In Your Favour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.