Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

We Will Help You Get Video Tutorials Easily - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / We Will Help You Get Video Tutorials Easily (559 Views)

Tools That Will Help You In Building Mobile Apps Quickly Without Much Codes / Easily Tether Or Share Your Simple Server Or Psiphon Connection To Other Phones / Firefox Closes Or Quits Unexpectedly. After A Crash? This Article Will Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Help You Get Video Tutorials Easily by radyboy: 1:18am On Feb 22, 2010
As a way to encourage our esteemed forumites, i have finally struck a deal with a friend of mine who stays outside the country to help get the video tutorials many of us may be longing to have and making payments possible, affordable and easy. What is more? The tutorials have very high picture and sound quality with seasoned proffessionals doing their best in different fields. Futhermore, the videos will be brought straight to your doorstep. The power of video tutorials can't be overemphasized. So grab this opportunity. Tutorial exist in various fields like
Graphic design like
Adobe photoshop
Adobe After effects
Adobe premier
Adobe fireworks
Adobe flash
Adobe illustrator
Webdesign like
dreamweaver,
Joomla
Drupal
expression web etc,
Others likeĀ 
Oracle
SQL
PHP,
HTML,
CSS,
Apache,
Ajax,
Java,
e-commerce,
Autocad,
windows server,
microsoft office 2007,
Windows vista,
Windows 7 Ultimate,
XHTML,
COREL Draw,
Netscape etc.

This list is inexhaustible. Is what you are looking for is not in the list? Then don't hesitate to call or send a text to 08067293509 and we will try our best to satisfy you.

We must all succeed in 2010!

RADY
Re: We Will Help You Get Video Tutorials Easily by semid4lyfe(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2010
radyboy:

As a way to encourage our esteemed forumites, i have finally struck a deal with a friend of mine who stays outside the country to help get the video tutorials many of us may be longing to have and making payments possible, affordable and easy. What is more? The tutorials have very high picture and sound quality with seasoned proffessionals doing their best in different fields. Futhermore, the videos will be brought straight to your doorstep. The power of video tutorials can't be overemphasized. So grab this opportunity. Tutorial exist in various fields like
Graphic design like
Adobe photoshop
Adobe After effects
Adobe premier
Adobe fireworks
Adobe flash
Adobe illustrator
Webdesign like
dreamweaver,
Joomla
Drupal
expression web etc,
Others likeĀ 
Oracle
SQL
PHP,
HTML,
CSS,
Apache,
Ajax,
Java,
e-commerce,
Autocad,
windows server,
microsoft office 2007,
Windows vista,
Windows 7 Ultimate,
XHTML,
COREL Draw,
Netscape etc.

This list is inexhaustible. Is what you are looking for is not in the list? Then don't hesitate to call or send a text to 08067293509 and we will try our best to satisfy you.

We must all succeed in 2010!

RADY

Hmmm. . . .make I no spoil market for you. Goodluck in your video tutorial marketing biz.
Re: We Will Help You Get Video Tutorials Easily by efeano: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2010
this is nairaland, you're supposed to share.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Problem / What Do Nigerians Search For On The Internet? / 250gb Laptop Hardisk For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.