Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

How To Post In Multiple Facebook Groups & Pages At Once - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Post In Multiple Facebook Groups & Pages At Once (807 Views)

Professional Website Development And Landing Pages At Discounted Rates / Looking For Bloggers Who Allow Sponsor Post In Their Blogs / How To Delete An Unwanted Post In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Post In Multiple Facebook Groups & Pages At Once by mozijames: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Are you looking to post in multiple Facebook groups at once or a Facebook Group auto poster? read this!

As you probably know, the purpose of Social Media strategies is to build and maintain a presence on social networks. Both large and small organizations, public and private, national and international are trying to be present in the lives of their users/customers, and social networks are the key places they need to be in order to achieve this goal.

In this context, Brands are focusing their attention on the potential of Facebook groups. Why? Because they’re realizing that there are super valuable interactions that take place in groups and online communities, whereas on fan pages, because of their nature and restrictions, just don’t allow for.” In addition, by using Facebook groups, brands can encounter a super-segmented public.

However, the task of generating presence in different groups, your own as much as others’, can be a difficult one and even unfeasible for some people, due to issues such as time, organization, etc.

That’s why, in this post am going to bring you a great tips, advice, and super-quick and easy-to-apply tricks that are going to help YOU build presence, and even allow you post in multiple Facebook groups at once, just like the pros do!
Simplify your tasks, use tools! Facebook Auto Poster

If you want to simplify any job, you use tools, right? Well,do so, use mozipost(the Facebook group auto poster tool) to schedule posts to be published automatically on your facebook account, groups and pages.
should in any case you are finding it dificult to register or setup your account you can contact the support team and they are always available for you.
Source: mozipost.com

Re: How To Post In Multiple Facebook Groups & Pages At Once by gbudujames(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please how can I add groups?
I created my account but looking for a way to add groups
Thank you for this info.
Re: How To Post In Multiple Facebook Groups & Pages At Once by mozijames: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thank you my brother, can contact support agent or visit https://mozipost.com/help, you will get article there.
You can also watch the small video clip on the home page (moziposwt.com) for more details.
Re: How To Post In Multiple Facebook Groups & Pages At Once by splendidng: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Is it the facebook group i own or the one am just a member, ditto facebook page?

1 Like

Re: How To Post In Multiple Facebook Groups & Pages At Once by mozijames: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2017
No, you can post to any facebook group that you are a member and any facebook page that you liked or manage.

(1) (Reply)

Is Paypal Available In Nigeria / Boost Your Website Traffic With This Simple Trick (check It Out) / Adsense For 8k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.