Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (1291 Views)

Thief Killed At Nkpor Flyover Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Corper Who Was Robbed And Almost Raped Shares Her Experience On Twitter / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Emerikoss: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: . by paiz: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sorry man, Those who need the money more than you got it.
people need to survive
Re: . by Obcglobal(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thank God for you my brother
Re: . by Ncsamuel(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thank God for you o. At least its better than those idiot SARS stopping me on the road, asking me to 'IDENTIFY ' mysef as if am an alien/foreigner!..................twas a long story o. Lesson learnt: DONT GROW UR BEARDS, HAVE A DECENT HAIRCUT, CARRY A BAG PACK and dress nice. Because to them, there is no chance of you being a FASHION DESIGNER/OWN A BOUTIQUE but rather YOU MUST BE A YAHOO BOY.
Re: . by nursennenny(f): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
This happened to a friend few weeks ago.They took her gold chain ,new phone etc
It was in broad day light as well.
Sorry bro,shit does happen
Re: . by Nutase: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2017
Bakassi boys need to visit Onitsha again. These horror stories are not good for the image of the state.
Re: . by meezynetwork(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Insecurity in onitsha now is alarming. I wonder what the stupid obiano or the stupid police are doing.
Re: . by vchykp(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2017
its normal thier, 2 of my sis gold was snatched same place, just brcos she removed her head to call bread, the next thing i saw was a clean guy walk towards her, snatched d gold off her neck, leaving her with his finger nail scratch and zoomed off, that was how she lost 2gold chain worth 18 and 12k each, we have to be careful how we walk in onitsha, especially if you did not grow thier, we have mean igbo boys, especially otu-nkwo guys, all they know is oppression and stealing, take heart bro.. with time you will come over it. But OP no vex i wan ask shumshin..

Which phone you come take dey online?..
Re: . by Emerikoss: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
vchykp:
its normal thier, 2 of my sis gold was snatched same place, just brcos she removed her head to call bread, the next thing i saw was a clean guy walk towards her, snatched d gold off her neck, leaving her with his finger nail scratch and zoomed off, that was how she lost 2gold chain worth 18 and 12k each, we have to be careful how we walk in onitsha, especially if you did not grow thier, we have mean igbo boys, especially otu-nkwo guys, all they know is oppression and stealing, take heart bro.. with time you will come over it. But OP no vex i wan ask shumshin..

Which phone you come take dey online?..
My small symbian phone which was in my back pocket when it happened
Re: . by vchykp(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Emerikoss:

My small symbian phone which was in my back pocket when it happened
ok.. i thought as much..!

(1) (Reply)

(graphics Photo) Illegal Immigrants In Libya Waiting For Repatriation / Scam: Please Beware Of This Fake Mrs Peace Ibiyeomie Instagram Handle / Wife Catches Husband In Bed With 14-year Old Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.