Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Who Can Solve This Simple Maths? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Solve This Simple Maths? (649 Views)

Who Can Solve This Maths? / How Brilliant Are You? – Lets See If You Can Solve This Simple Maths / Easy But Many Will Fail This Simple Maths Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Solve This Simple Maths? by omoiyalayi(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
I know we have a lot of genius in the house

I have been trying to wrap my head around this question but to no avail.

Nairalanders please do justice to it.

Re: Who Can Solve This Simple Maths? by Pvin: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
I am yet to recover from this one and you want to ignite the headache all in the name of teaser abi trick? Panadol is now #150

Re: Who Can Solve This Simple Maths? by Danelo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pvin:
I am yet to recover from this one and you want to ignite the headache all in the name of teaser abi trick? Panadol is now #150
number one will be left standing.

Number 99 will kill number 100 and pass the knife back to number one.
Re: Who Can Solve This Simple Maths? by Alexk2(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Adding the balance together somply give you the 51 cool
Re: Who Can Solve This Simple Maths? by Pvin: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Danelo:
number one will be left standing.

Number 99 will kill number 100 and pass the knife back to number one.
Number 1 is wrong because if you continue the elimination in circular form, 97 will kill no 1 in the fourth round
Re: Who Can Solve This Simple Maths? by beautygboel(f): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pvin:

Re: Who Can Solve This Simple Maths? by suremanpatriot: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
You add up only what you spent to get the correct ans which is 50.
But you do not add up running balances unspent. This is because it is mathematically incorrect to add up running balance or remainders, because doing so gives you false reading of the actual total.
Re: Who Can Solve This Simple Maths? by gr8cany: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
simply add up the money yu spent and avoid running bullshit where none exist
Re: Who Can Solve This Simple Maths? by gr8cany: 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pvin:

no 9 remain gbagbagbi

(1) (Reply)

Biology Forum / Top Accommodations And Hostels Around Unilag / UI Admission Cut-off Marks 2017/2018 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.