Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Please I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help (626 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by AkachukwuD(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2017
Akachukwu D
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Just like that, at least give us a back story anime's usually do that
Re: Please I Need Help by Cuddlebugie(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Don't you have people around you can ask to loan you a substantial amount of money so you'd do business and pay your debts?
Re: Please I Need Help by AkachukwuD(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
I don't have any one. Things are just bad for me please help
Re: Please I Need Help by vchykp(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
everone has his/her problem to tackle, is difficult to get help this days especially when people feel they wont get anything in return, its better you keep praying and meeting people around you, helping you on NL may seem likr throwing money into a flowing river.. i pray God helps you, be strong and dont sell your dignity in the name of not having choice, thier is always a way out.. tnx
Re: Please I Need Help by AkachukwuD(m): 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
vchykp:
everone has his/her problem to tackle, is difficult to get help this days especially when people feel they wont get anything in return, its better you keep praying and meeting people around you, helping you on NL may seem likr throwing money into a flowing river.. i pray God helps you, be strong and dont sell your dignity in the name of not having choice, thier is always a way out.. tnx
Thank you for the advice I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help by ahnie: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
AkachukwuD:

Thank you for the advice I really appreciate it.

Haven't you gotten the alert...you cudnt even called to show gratitude.

Please check,your account.i just deposited an imaginary 43k insid your account.please feel free to pm me for more imaginary favours.
Re: Please I Need Help by AkachukwuD(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
ahnie:

Haven't you gotten the alert...you cudnt even called to show gratitude.

Please check,your account.i just deposited an imaginary 43k insid your account.please feel free to pm me for more imaginary favours.

Lol
Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

My / Is It Healthy For A Husband And Wife To Work In The Same Office? / Tinubu’s First Daughter Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy After Years Of Marriage (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.