Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform (1106 Views)

Learn Programming For Free And Earn Stipends / Functional Programming For Java Programmer Scala Or Clojure? / Java Programming For Dummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform by sunina: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2007
# Advanced Programming for the Java 2 Platform
As an experienced developer on the Java platform, you undoubtedly know how fast moving and comprehensive the platform is. Its many application programming interfaces (APIs) provide a wealth of functionality for all aspects of application and system-level programming. Real-world developers never use one or two APIs to solve a problem, but bring together key functionality spanning a number of APIs. Knowing which APIs you need, which parts of which APIs you need, and how the APIs work together to create the best solution can be a daunting task. To help you navigate the Java APIs and fast-track your project development time, this book includes the design, development, test, and deployment phases for an enterprise-worthy auction application. While the example application does not cover every possible programming scenario, it explores many common situations and the discussions leave you with a solid methodology for designing and building your own solutions. This book is for developers with more than a beginning level of understanding of writing programs in the Java programming language.
http://www.bestebooksworld.com/ebook/1176
Re: Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform by javaboy(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2007
Hi Sunina, I am new in nairaland and i will be so much interested in you helping me t o settle down. My major interest is in Java in which i am certified already. I am also an Oracle certified Professional. Please i need books and softwares that can make me get the best of Java and design better and powerful programs.

I ama an undergraduate of FUTA.
Re: Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform by parosky(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2007
@sunina
This link says "You are not authorized to view this page, You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."
What's up?
Re: Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform by Taysay(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2007
same here bro
Re: Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform by Bossman(m): 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2007
Link works for me.
Re: Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform by calebonian: 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2007
hi sunia,i read ur article and im totally satisfy with ur explanation,keep it up smiley
Re: Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform by tci(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2007
i want to learn java, i know a little well of sql server 2000, but i belive a good understanding of java will help make me a good D.base admin. how can u be of help to me as in books and just, being of help
Re: Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform by IronFist(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2007
Sunina thanks a million for that link. The book is just what i've been looking for.Ciao
Re: Advanced Programming For The Java 2 Platform by candylips(m): 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2007
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Pthe Latest Rogamming Language[get Update Here] / Nigerian Websites And Rss / Which Web Framework Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.