Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Website Developer Needed To Design Peer To Peer Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Developer Needed To Design Peer To Peer Website (562 Views)

Cheap Peer To Peer Script Needed Urgently / Great Software / Script For Crowd Funding/ Peer To Peer /ponzi Available!!! / Peerup - Peer-to-peer Donation With Referral, Wallet System And Bitcoin Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Developer Needed To Design Peer To Peer Website by 4direct: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
I need a Website Developer to Design Peer to Peer Website, Please text 09060311194

Urgently needed!!
Re: Website Developer Needed To Design Peer To Peer Website by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
4direct:
I need a Website Developer to Design Peer to Peer Website, Please text 09060311194

Urgently needed!!

Foolish scammer, I am a web developer but I will never design a scam for your ass and no good developer will, only hungry ones will call you COW

1 Like

Re: Website Developer Needed To Design Peer To Peer Website by 4ward(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
4direct:

Urgently needed!!

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

call:08094542680

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
Re: Website Developer Needed To Design Peer To Peer Website by havilahconsults: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
4direct:

Urgently needed!!

Havilah Consults have the best reserved service for you. We develop and according to your request with samples to show you. Call/Whatsapp 07067190222
Re: Website Developer Needed To Design Peer To Peer Website by Kingdolo(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2017
4direct:

Urgently needed!!
Whatsapp/Call : 08186992745
Re: Website Developer Needed To Design Peer To Peer Website by polimaf(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2017
4direct:

Urgently needed!!
check bitpropel.com... can sell to you cheap

(1) (Reply)

Newly Approved Naija Adsense For Sale 8k [Sold] / I Need Help Guys Is There Any Way To Increase Adsence Cpc / U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.