Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (1828 Views)

Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza / How I Make 2% ROI Daily From My Bitcoin Investment. / Help..my Bitcoin Account (blockchain.info) Has Just Been Hacked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sabanageorge(f): 4:16am On Sep 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: . by Fxmanager(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2017
sabanageorge:
I want to buy 1 Bitcoin today, because I believe that by 2040,1 Bitcoin will be worth 100,000usd. It may sound ridiculous, but I feel it's going to happen. Join me, if you want.

Have you heard about the "history of Tulip mania". I will advice you to do a search on that. Please investors, do a google search on "Tulip mania" and hold cryptocurrencies in the amount you can afford to loss 100% of it. If we are investing in any thing, that thing at least should have an intrinsic value (the actual value of a security, as opposed to its market price or book value) behind it. We could be seeing a Cryptocurrency mania.
Re: . by sabanageorge(f): 6:29am On Sep 06, 2017

3 Likes

Re: . by sabanageorge(f): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: . by Fxmanager(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
sabanageorge:

Lol. Of course I know about the tulip mania. I'm sure you have only heard about it after this Bitcoin bubble. Well, I knew about it long before now.

I'm a careful investor, a very careful one. I have studied Bitcoin for more than 3 years now and have been on the sidelines watching the coin grow. My research shows that Bitcoin actually represents more than a coin, and you simply can't compare the 16th century world to today. People are revolting against the government and are expressing their stand via this cryptocurrency. Strangely, it has all the interesting attributes for a protest currency. Hence, no surprise.

You'd be stunned in a few years from now. Come back here and read this. Bitcoin will get to 7.5k USD this year. By 2040, I can't even imagine how much it'll be worth. Of course, this doesn't rule out intermittent crashes. However, the currency has what it takes to survive these crashes. We'll see.

Government Regulators have warned that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies users does not have legal protection, “as the currency is not issued by any monetary authority and is therefore not entitled to legal claims or guarantee of conversion. As a result of this any exchanges or purchase of virtual currencies represent your business risk and your investment are not protected by any government regulatory body and there is no legal entitlement or compensation of losses caused by exchanging or purchasing bitcoin. It is well known that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are being use for money laundering, fraud, hard drug transactions, terrorist financing, tax evasion and other criminal activities, and the world governments are not liking it and are researching to see if they can track the users of cryptocurrencies as well as the amount being held by them in other to be able to fight the above listed criminal activities. If they are not successful, the world governing bodies will come together to ban completely the usage of bitcoins and other crytocurrencies by any body, starting from the merchants, and when that happens bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might crash to zero. To recover your investments depends on how fast your internet modem and internet speed is. Have you ever been in a market when an instrument is rejected by the entire market participant in this internet age? Have you ever try to sell an instrument and your trading platform or exchanges website are reporting server busy or re-quoting a lower price for you because there is no body to accept the instrument and even when you try again at the lower quoted price , you still get a new lower quoted price because the market has crashed beyond your accepted price due to lack of liquidity. I am talking from personal experience as a currency trader for close to a decade where brokers, dealers, exchanges, etc go bankrupt due to situations like this. The worst is when the exchanges which, in cryptocurrencies case are not regulated, shut down completely and you loss your crptocurrencies or you cannot find any exchanges to exchange it for you and all your crptocurrencies crashes to zero. And there is no government regulatory body to report to. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: . by sabanageorge(f): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: . by rozayx5(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
sabanageorge:

If you know anything about currencies, you'll know that people decide what a currency is. For example, I was once in Dubai and couldn't exchange my naira there for dirhams. My naira was not desired.

If you know another thing about Bitcoin, you'll know that it's simply impossible for government to shut it down.

Leave the dude he is in the past

Bought some coins with some few thousand dollars

am 200 percent up

Less than a week

1 Like

Re: . by elsavanur: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
It's never too late to buy bitcoins.
I've never paid attention to all the circulating hate.
when I bought my first Bitcoin at Paxful.
Re: . by top4: 3:06am On Sep 07, 2017
scamers are just too much. people should beware
Re: . by LordofNaija: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2017
sabanageorge:

If you know anything about currencies, you'll know that people decide what a currency is. For example, I was once in Dubai and couldn't exchange my naira there for dirhams. My naira was not desired.

If you know another thing about Bitcoin, you'll know that it's simply impossible for government to shut it down.
In the near future govt worldover wouldnt have an option except to adopt bitcoin as leagal tender. Indian Govt is the first in that light with recent regulations aimed at taxing crypto transactions. This is a clear case of "if you cant beat them join them". On the religious side, the holy books speaks about a single world currency, seems it is here with us already

1 Like

Re: . by elsavanur: 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
sabanageorge:
I want to buy 1 Bitcoin today, because I believe that by 2040,1 Bitcoin will be worth 100,000usd. It may sound ridiculous, but I feel it's going to happen. Join me, if you want.

Yup, I believe this as well. That's why I continue to buy on Paxful.
Re: . by midman: 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Would you like to receive unlimited funding that you do not have to pay back, as well as be a part of the new cryptocurrency (bitcoin) revolution? INBOX me for info? Pm me on WhatsApp: ,08066365634.

Re: . by Reyus: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
sabanageorge:

What will happen to the bitcoin investment if the owner dies in an accident.
Re: . by sabanageorge(f): 2:33am On Sep 11, 2017
Re: . by Tolax17: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2018
sabanageorge:
Pls can we chat regarding crypto
My email is tolamide7@gmail.com
You can share your email with me, mayb we can chat?

(1) (Reply)

Teespring Free Video / Mini Cash Pool(bitcoin Investment) / You Can Invest A Little As N10,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.