Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

In Need Of A Driver???? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of A Driver???? (472 Views)

Career Options: Should I Leave My Teaching Job To Be A Driver? / I Need A Driver For My New Napep I Just Bought / The Key Differences Between A Chauffeur And A Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Driver???? by praisecity(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalander, in case you are in need of an experience driver, (private), pls contact me on my whatsapp or call 08130570038

Am an exprience driver have work with both private and public. pls i need this job mostly in lagos
Re: In Need Of A Driver???? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Check out driversng look it up on Google they usually have driver positions
Re: In Need Of A Driver???? by praisecity(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Quincyolarks:
Check out driversng look it up on Google they usually have driver positions

alrt tenks

have check the site, but what about this lasgdri certificate
Re: In Need Of A Driver???? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
praisecity:

alrt tenks
you are welcome, driving opens you to numerous opportunities! You may want to give Uber/taxify a shot also. Fill the form on driversng website they will contact you in a short time for some verification.
Re: In Need Of A Driver???? by praisecity(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Quincyolarks:
you are welcome, driving opens you to numerous opportunities! You may want to give Uber/taxify a shot also. Fill the form on driversng website they will contact you in a short time for some verification.

ok tenks

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For Editing Your Manuscript By Paul@lulu / M.sc In Mineral Exploration Or GIS & Remote Sensing: Which One Should I Go For? / Dur-a-quartz Epoxy Flooring System, New Flooring System In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.