Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

How To Transfer Files Between Pc/laptop And Android Using Wifi - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Transfer Files Between Pc/laptop And Android Using Wifi (531 Views)

How To Hack Android Using Parrot Os/kali Linux 2020 / Download Netflix App For Windows 10,7 PC, Laptop. Free / Best Ways To Transfer Large Files Between Remote Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Files Between Pc/laptop And Android Using Wifi by alltechspot7(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hello Readers,

i am back after a long gap due to my personal work. Today, i will tell you the interesting topic most of the people are finding many ways to transfer files between PC and android mobile. Generally we have been using bluetooth or USB cable to copy the files from PC/laptop to smart phones till now. Using bluetooth, file transfer would be little bit slow while using USB cables we can overcome it.
files_pc_android_mobile
But we have to keep USB cables in reach. Apart from these there are many other options available like uploading to google drive, sending emails (where files are of small size). But if you want to transfer files that are huge, how will you do it? There are many applications available to facilitate file transfer between pc/laptop and smartphones through WiFi. I recommend a simple android application called AIRDROID. You can get it from Google Play Store.

For More Info http://www.alltechspot.com/2017/08/how-to-transfer-files-between-pc-android-wifi.html
Re: How To Transfer Files Between Pc/laptop And Android Using Wifi by Cameleon72(f): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
H

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Protect My Tech Ideas In Nigeria & Everything I Need To Know Please... / Facebook Group For Sale / How To Recover Deleted Text Messages From Iphone 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.