Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Create A Web Application Using The "MVC" Approach I.e Model-view-controller. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create A Web Application Using The "MVC" Approach I.e Model-view-controller. (467 Views)

See What I Made After My Mvc Lessons / Building A Professional Web Application Using Wordpress / Asp.net MVC Routing Issue And IIS 8.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create A Web Application Using The "MVC" Approach I.e Model-view-controller. by kreativemind: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good afternoon guys.

This are the few things we will focus on for the next few days.

Since we are focusing on web development and mobile app development at the moment. We need to first understand,
i. what we need to do
ii. what we need to learn and
iii. how to get to the finish line as a better person and a good developer.

There are two parts of web development

1. Front End
2. Back End

Though, there is nothing wrong with using CMS e.g joomla, wordpress, drupal etc or wix, blogger, webflow etc, but we are focusing on coding and people that want to start a career in software industries.
I will do my best for you to understand what the two parts are and how you can be a Front-end Developer, Back-End Developer and a Full Stack Developer if you desire to be one. You will be surprised that you can be a Junior Front End Developer in 2 months and land a good Job with good salary or be a freelancer like many developers out there.

Now for the practical aspect. We will start with practical application of

1. Bootstrap
2. Php
3. Mysql
4. AngulaJs

By creating a web application using the "MVC" approach i.e Model-View-Controller.

We will do all this by coding it ourselves from scratch without using framework.
Then, we will proceed to how to use a "Php Framework" e.g Laravel.

We will also work on this

1. ReactJs
2. NodeJs

I pray God helps me. If you are interested in helping people achieve there dreams by taking any one of this language, Please let me know. It will make my work easier as well.

Note : You are always free to drop any questions, if you need help on anything that is related to careers in tech and development.

For more updates, you can check this page - https://www.facebook.com/creativeminds07/

Get prepared. See you soon.................

Re: Create A Web Application Using The "MVC" Approach I.e Model-view-controller. by kreativemind: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Yeapyapp Is Offering Free Websites For Any 20 Lucky Entrepreneur This Christmas! / How Can I Get USA Tax Identification Number For My Adsense / Quick And Practical SEO Tools That Will Rank Your Blog In Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.