Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Progress Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Progress Loan (1891 Views)

I Started Selling Fish Without Having A Kobo- Madam Simiatu, CEO Of Progress Sea / NOMINATION INTO BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2018 IN PROGRESS / Progress Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Progress Loan by akinadekunle19(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Don't try to apply for loan on progress loan, they will only defraud you. I was a victim, when you apply they will ask you to pay a caution fees before they could disburse the money to, after you paid, they will confirm you and ask you to wait for 24hours, the 24hrs will turn to be a week, to months. If you complain, they'll tell you that their wire transfer has problem, that you should give them few days to sort it out. I played 9k for caution fees at first bank, I have every details with me. I would have write all these on the comment box on the Facebook, but I don't know how they did it, the comment box don't display on my Facebook. Well you could try to find out yourself

Re: Progress Loan by joinnow: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
caution fee kini
Progress loan and
You pay into first bank angry I just dey vex for you.
Re: Progress Loan by clodd007(m): 12:43am On Sep 12, 2017
my sis almost fell into this trap not until I checked here and thank God she never pay the 11400 dem tell her to send , she got suspicious when they told her to pay into a personal account .....and she asked me ...I say make I go do investigation....bad pikin full everywhere nowadays
Re: Progress Loan by olaonex: 4:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Please is it processiveloan website,the one in USA.
Re: Progress Loan by SC1738: 8:49am On May 18, 2018
For CBN and state regulated lenders giving out loans without collateral check out the full list on www.startcredits.com.
They list the requirements set by each lender for the borrowers.
They also expose all the hidden fees charged by lenders and tell you the real interest rate at StartCredits
Re: Progress Loan by netyke(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2018
Run from scanners.... You can easily get a loan from loulak-DHDP investment portharcourt at a very low interest rate. Our services are for clients within Rivers State and environs. Visit us at No. 7B Ekere Street Rumuobiakani off Aba Road close to Bridge bustop Portharcourt. You can call... 08064727964, 08038998386. Email : amoguiyke@loulak.com, info@loulak.com. www.loulak.com.
Re: Progress Loan by GradesGate: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Get soft loan from N5,000 to N200,000.

Email:loanenquiries@gradesgate.com.ng
Whatsapp:08097111171
Phone number : 08097111171.

N.B: It is ONLY for salary earners who has a verifiable source of income.

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb In Another Epic And Savage Twit Reply / How To Start A Lucrative Bag Making Business In Nigeria / LOOM Money Nigeria: Real OR Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.