Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ... (544 Views)

Where Will I Go From Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Heebah: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: ... by bqlekan(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2017
Salam sister. May Allah ease your burden. I think you should talk to his parents, his mother precisely. Get to know her stand on her son's recent behaviour. They might be the ones behind the sudden change. Then talk to him again, Do it more subtly, this time, ask him why the sudden change? Why he had to abandon Islam, why he had to go against Allah.
Listen to what he has to say. From there we can move forward.. Keep praying..
Re: ... by Heebah: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jazakallahu khairan @bqlekan. I appreciate ur advice.
Re: ... by Sissie(f): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmm, this is a serious one.

Allah guides whomever he wills. Guidance is with Allah, we can only try.

That being said, his business after struggling with it for years, did he try another business or try to get a job?

Many people lose faith at some point in time but get back to the deen.

Do dawah for him, be gradually reminding him about Allah, recite a verse of Quran for him and do the tafsir, remind him of Allah's rahma, greatness etc, tell him about trials and ease after trials, remind him of sabr (patience) in times of adversity, give him hope etc, etc to try to help him build his iman back. Since he is still praying, remind him when it's time for salat etc.

Pray for Allah's guidance

Having terrible dreams doesn't always mean sihr, but if you are scared of sihr play suratul baqarah in your house and ruqya etc. and do your dhikr.

Regarding the fruit of the womb, May Allah provide a child that would be coolness to your eyes.

May Allah not test us with trials and we fail it. Amin.
Re: ... by MeenalKd(f): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
May Allah see you through sister
first have a heart to heart talk with your hubby tell him the implication of what he is doing..if no change is observed talk to his immediate relative someone be is close to,someone he respects..always pray your tahajjud.pour your heart out to Allah and surely Allah will see you through..Don't stress yourself over the issue of you not giving birth..Allah will bless you with good children.children that will always make your happy..May Allah in his mercy put your hubby back on the right track..May Allah bless you beyond words..Allah wil bless your hardwork insha Allah..amin
Always read your Quran as it eases problems...

1 Like

Re: ... by Heebah: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
@sissie...yes he has tried many things even out of his line but its just not like before. He doesnt believe in white colour jobs,he has always been into business,working for himself.

Thanks for ur advice,i will continue talking to him n pray Allah guides. I dont want to involve his family n mine into it now,i will keep praying n hoping he changes. Thanks for d prayer. Jazakallahu khairan
Re: ... by Heebah: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Amin thumma Amin.....u brought tears to my eyes. May Allah reward u. Thanks for d kind words.
MeenalKd:
May Allah see you through sister
first have a heart to heart talk with your hubby tell him the implication of what he is doing..if no change is observed talk to his immediate relative someone be is close to,someone he respects..always pray your tahajjud.pour your heart out to Allah and surely Allah will see you through..Don't stress yourself over the issue of you not giving birth..Allah will bless you with good children.children that will always make your happy..May Allah in his mercy put your hubby back on the right track..May Allah bless you beyond words..Allah wil bless your hardwork insha Allah..amin
Always read your Quran as it eases problems...

(1) (Reply)

As Corruption Reached The Highest Stage In Nigeria. / Nairaland Muslims Your Advice Urgently Needed / Bitterness Is A Killer!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.