Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East (31633 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators / Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by gentlelily(f): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
what about the north east which dance have you people introduced there,nemesis will catch up with you guys very soon. No be only part 2 una go still reach season 10

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by myright: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

look....your moving around in nigeria and messing around is garanted under the nigerian constitution...

overdo it!!!!.....and you will get a bullet..!!!!
tell those terrorists in uniform to wait for us in Onitsha if they are man enough
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by attackgat: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Eke ga-agba egwu, ka anyi Lee.
Buhari is opting for a military pressure in dousing the tension caused by IPOB/Massob separatist agitation even against available peaceful option to resolving the impending crisis. I urge all people of SE and the residents there,who love their life, to take all necessary precautions to avoid being in any place where IPOB and Massob are holding rally

Why? Because your "dear Nigeria" is going to comit murder by shooting unarmed people?

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by EmekaBlue(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
ANOWEDGREAT:

We are very ready for them this time around.
see as una short...short cadets..u better do ur pop first bfr making noise
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by pasol4real(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Buhari is surely à blessing to the biafran cause
Ride on bubu Biafra is just around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by attackgat: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
The only time you see the Nigerian Army have any swagger is when they are up against unarmed people.

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ikechuob:
Do the Niggeria government think this would stop NK and IPOB? How dumb is Buhari and his administration seriously? Do this administration even sat for a second to listen to what NK and Radio Biafra says to the people? The so called "brainwashing and lies" you screech he gives, literally just proved one of their "brainwashing" accurate along with the several they've done in the past. You keep telling people "he's a scammer, he's lying to you" but yet keep doing everything he said you would do.

Quote me on this: IPOB is about to get more sympathizers in SE as well Nnamdi Kanu popularity is about to skyrocket some more.

Never seen a nation and government that's dumber than dumb. End up proving Nnamdi Kanu accurate with each pitiful attempt to "cull him."

Dumbasses

Anyway after they done with their python dance, they should tell us how well the crocodile smile went.
This moniker though but let me keep quiet
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
attackgat:
The only time you see the Nigerian Army have any swagger is when they are up against unarmed people.
Unarmed people you say...... but they are noisy, insultive, arrogant, distruspting the peace and above all questioning the sovereignty of a nation.

4 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
myright:
tell those terrorists in uniform to wait for us in Onitsha if they are man enough
Hope you'd be at headbridge Onitsha to welcome them and not on nairaland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
pasol4real:
Buhari is surely à blessing to the biafran cause
Ride on bubu Biafra is just around the corner.
Bubu wants you to have Biafra but he needs to reset some things first. lol

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by EmeeNaka: 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
attackgat:

Why? Because your "dear Nigeria" is going to comit murder by shooting unarmed people?
possibly

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
2016v2017:

Buhari and his fulani brothers are big fools,all their moves are easily known.
Buhari and buratai should know that they have families and that they will not hold on to power forever.
Just get ready for the greatest dance the world has ever known...... EGWU EKE part 2, hope you'll be there live and direct

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Pidginwhisper: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cyynthia:
[s]No be only python dance, involve cobra and anaconda dance join.
Very senseless and stupid govt shooting themselves on the leg since time immemorial.

Who doesn't know that all these Python and cockroach dance are because of Ipob activities in Ibo land ?

I foresee mass boycott of Nov election which Nnamdi KANU is really praying for. Nigeria government should send more troops to Ibo land because that's what Igbos are praying for too. Only intelligent people will understand where I am heading to.
Nnamdi Kanu indeed is a great strategist that's why Nig govt has been falling into his trap since 2015.
Nigeria is fighting a lost battle[/s].

5 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamite:

You're probably confused and don't know what you're talking about.
I've stated the facts and reality on ground. If you push a goat to the wall, it will be forced to bite.

Go to jos and ask the Muslims there howfar. Ciao!!

christians are a problem...they preach this and practice something else..

i never took christians that serious....

jellyfishes.... grin
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
potent5:
EGWU EKE II, in the South Eastern part of Nigeria, comprising states such as Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, from Friday 15 September to Saturday 14 October 2017.

It said the Exercise Python Dance II “is conceptualised to transit into real time operations…against violent criminals and agitators when called upon.”

It said, during the exercise, emphasis will be placed on raids, cordon and search operations, anti-kidnapping drills, road blocks, check points and show of force, as well as humanitarian activities.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breaking-nigerian-army-begin-exercise-python-dance-ii-south-east/
Has anyone pondered over that third paragraph? We don enter am o.....

raids, cordon and search operations, anti-kidnapping drills, road blocks, check points and SHOW OF FORCE.
Confused lunatic chief swine Nnamdi kanu and his IPOB miscreants should please explain this to me.
Will stop driving from next week, enough stops here and there now, heaven knows when it now involves soldiers and check points increases

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by brookz: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hahahahahahaha, Were is that Albino and his Miscreants?

DJ Buratia is opening a new Dance Floor come 15th Sept, Strictly for d Sturbon Pig's and idiots.

Come One come all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
wait.............

how can you be black and bowing down to white jesus christ??...it doesnt make sense!!!!...

if you are white and bow down to white jesus christ that i can understand....but you as a black doesnt make sense to me... undecided

do you have blond hair and blue eyes........

thats why the moslems are more stable than you.......they dont allow you to make a picture of mohamed....
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Elliot2(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

i will not pity them after trying 2years to warn them...they even got me banned for a year on nairaland by pissing me off too much...

thats ridiculous...

i will not pity ipob........
you don't need to pity them,u sure need that pity for yourself and generations unborn
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Almaiga: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamite:

Did they ask me before they decided to roll all their tanks and guns to the SE?
Why cant they do thesame thing for the MB against the fulani herdsmen?

Don't they have intelligence officers to fish out the perpetrators of the heinous crimes commited daily and their sponsors?

Maybe you should take a stroll down to benue where I'm from or plateau or tarraba or southern kaduna and ask the average youth what he feels about the hausa/fulani, then you will understand the growing resentment for those folks.

It's just a matter of time before a full blown genocide will start from the MB against the hausa/fulani
Wi u kip wkayet? Quit in parsonating the Middle
Belt. You are an iPod cool

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Do you guys realize that in Anambra as we speak, two people on a bike must alight when they get to a police check point, they have to stop some meters away from the point, alight and walk past the point before they can continue their journey. What happens when soldiers come in too. IPOB miscreants, we thank you guys for putting us in this. Check points everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by fk001(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamite:

Did they ask me before they decided to roll all their tanks and guns to the SE?
Why cant they do thesame thing for the MB against the fulani herdsmen?

Don't they have intelligence officers to fish out the perpetrators of the heinous crimes commited daily and their sponsors?

Maybe you should take a stroll down to benue where I'm from or plateau or tarraba or southern kaduna and ask the average youth what he feels about the hausa/fulani, then you will understand the growing resentment for those folks.

It's just a matter of time before a full blown genocide will start from the MB against the hausa/fulani

And you think that if you people carried out the genocide, you will go free right?

Herdsmen were not limited to only North central, they are everywhere, you are not the only people that have problem with them. Borno, Adamawa,Gombe Bauchi also have problem with them.

But you people like to make mountain out of a mole hill.

PS i am not a Hausa man nor Fulani, my dad is from southern Borno, my people can also relate with herdsmen and famers crisis.

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
franchizy:
This is a welcome development. The illitracy Igbos must be crushed and they will stop spoken rubbish.

For more than one week now, kanu has gone into hiding.

No more rallies. I wish the military much bullets to there guns.

Igbos are animals and must be chased and caged in the zoo.

Biafra is die long ago and kant be arosen again.

We the educate igbos say No to Biafra because an illitracy and school drop out like Nnamdi kant lead us.

We remain one Nigeria
Am Igbo and I support this, NK knows he can't achieve this yet his playing those youth like game... it's all for his own reason.
keep blaming the North for your problems lazy set of people

6 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Isobug: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
potent5:
The Nigerian Army, Friday, said it would commence its second phase of Exercise PYTHON DANCE, tagged Python Dance II, otherwise known as EGWU EKE II, in the South Eastern part of Nigeria, comprising states such as Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, from Friday 15 September to Saturday 14 October 2017.

It said the Exercise Python Dance II “is conceptualised to transit into real time operations…against violent criminals and agitators when called upon.”

A statement signed on behalf of the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai, by the Army Chief of Training and Operations, said the conduct of the exercise Python Dance II in the South East states has become even more expedient due to the “mindless assassinations (even in religious places), attack on security personnel, theft of weapons, armed banditry, kidnapping, cultism and violent agitations, as well as other security challenges that have recently become prevalent in the South Eastern part of the country.”

It said, during the exercise, emphasis will be placed on raids, cordon and search operations, anti-kidnapping drills, road blocks, check points and show of force, as well as humanitarian activities such as medical outreach.

It also said that the “Operation EGWU EKE II is set to be another epoch making exercise that would make the nation proud of the Nigerian Army’s determination at sustaining its constitutional role of defending the territorial integrity of the nation as well as its commitment to aid the civil authority to bring about peace and security in the south eastern part of our dear country.”

It said, “In this regard, members of the public especially the residents of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States are enjoined not to panic as their safety and well-being is guaranteed at all times. The general public is requested to remain vigilant and be security conscious, as suspected criminals may be fleeing from military operations in these areas and finding safe haven amidst our communities.

“The public is also reminded to report any suspicious activity or movement to the nearest military formation or other security agencies for prompt action. In order to ensure cordial civil-military relations, we shall make contact phone numbers of all Brigade Commanders public in addition to the Nigerian Army short code Information and Call Centre 193.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breaking-nigerian-army-begin-exercise-python-dance-ii-south-east/
Just seeing the beginning of Biafra
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bamite(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
fk001:

And you think that if you people carried out the genocide, you will go free right?

Herdsmen were not limited to only North central, they are everywhere, you are not the only people that have problem with them. Borno, Adamawa,Gombe Bauchi also have problem with them.

But you people like to make mountain out of a mole hill.

PS i am not a Hausa man nor Fulani, my dad is from southern Borno, my people can also relate with herdsmen and famers crisis.

Then you should know that it is wrong for the FG to be protecting them while being biased towards other ethnic groups in the country.

The same reason is what brought about ISIS in iraq, crisis in libya and the rwandan genocide.

Politics aside, we should all learn to be objective and point out what is wrong when we see such. I'm also a buhari supporter but definately not a sycophant.

Favoritism in a multi ethnic/religious society does no one any good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Sagay212: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cyynthia:
No be only python dance, involve cobra and anaconda dance join.
Very senseless and stupid govt shooting themselves on the leg since time immemorial.

Who doesn't know that all these Python and cockroach dance are because of Ipob activities in Ibo land ?

I foresee mass boycott of Nov election which Nnamdi KANU is really praying for. Nigeria government should send more troops to Ibo land because that's what Igbos are praying for too. Only intelligent people will understand where I am heading to.
Nnamdi Kanu indeed is a great strategist that's why Nig govt has been falling into his trap since 2015.
Nigeria is fighting a lost battle.

why you dey cry...if them born you and your fellow criminal ipod/idaft pigs well, go and start the trouble. continue to deceive yourself with kanu is a strategist nonsense ...bloody illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by attackgat: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Unarmed people you say...... but they are noisy, insultive, arrogant, distruspting the peace and above all questioning the sovereignty of a nation.

They are allowed to be noisey, arrogant and to question the sovereingnty of anything including Nigeria according to chapter 4 of constitution, sections 34, 38, 39,40, 41 and 45

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bamite(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

christians are a problem...they preach this and practice something else..

i never took christians that serious....

jellyfishes.... grin

You know very well the people causing ethnic tensions in the country by their long history of fuckups, no need for long talks.

Go sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bamite(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Almaiga:

Wi u kip wkayet? Quit in parsonating the Middle
Belt. You are an iPod cool
Ok.. You have being noticed, now run along kid.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by beulah2222(m): 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
I Said Sense Shud Fall On Them But Them Dogde Am, Reacieve Sence They Refuse Ok O! They Should Dance To Their Tunes. :PI Said Sense Shud Fall On Them But Them Dogde Am, Reacieve Sence They Refuse Ok O! They Should Dance To Their Tunes.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Cyynthia(f): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sagay212 post=60266448[s:
[/s]

why you dey cry...if them born you and your fellow criminal ipod/idaft pigs well, go and start the trouble. continue to deceive yourself with kanu is a strategist nonsense ...bloody illiterate.[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Realists(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Python Dance II in the South East states has become even more expedient due to the “mindless assassinations (even in religious places), attack on security personnel, theft of weapons, armed banditry, kidnapping, cultism and violent agitations, as well as other security challenges that have recently become prevalent in the South Eastern part of the country.”

Only confirmed Criminals,
Born Criminals
Will be Sad
about
this
good
News.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC, PDP Senators, Reps Draw Battle Line / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Maiduguri Explosion: How Rockets Crushed 9 Boys On Football Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.