Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

F - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / F (1360 Views)

SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2004 F-150 Automatic N1.4m / ⚫⚫ CarGuideNG - How To Interpret / Understand A VIN Report + F. A. Q.s ⚫⚫ / »»» Toks Ford F.150 Truck 03 @ N1.9M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F by cutosinyahoocom: 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
A
Re: F by cutosinyahoocom: 6:22am On Sep 09, 2017
Available
Re: F by cutosinyahoocom: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2017
smiley
Re: F by DjSwaga(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2017
800?
Re: F by ricardo24: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Are there any issues with the car.it's too good to be true at that price

1 Like

Re: F by abojekt: 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Interior pls?
Re: F by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
ricardo24:

checkmate..... it's too good to be true then it probably isn't
Re: F by kokomaster3d: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Its either something is wrong with this car or its stolen or the owner is broke
Re: F by aboyaji(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Its either something is wrong with this car or its stolen or the owner is broke
obekediamondfuto:

obekediamondfuto:

ricardo24:

Person put high price, e no good, he put low price e no come good again. Wetin be una problem? Why not call the seller to verify or ignore the post if not convinced.

3 Likes

Re: F by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
aboyaji:

Person put high price, e no good, he put low price e no come good again. Wetin be una problem? Why not call the seller to verify or ignore the post if not convinced.
the word is MODERATION. there is a standard 2nd hand price in the market, let's call that a mean price, now there should also be a standard deviation from the mean ie not too far behind and not too far above.

if for any reason the price goes beyond the standard deviation from the average mean market price........ there is a problem, it's an anomaly.

cheers

ps I've decided to moderate my posts from now on so that wen the time comes for the likes of Gazuzz to start giving away promos (like cars and equipment) and one of the criteria is; he/ she must have previous decents posts for the last two years or so....... I go follow apply! Else.... my response​ wouldn't be this subtle!

disclaimer: Gazuzz, the last paragraph wasn't typed by me oh!

2 Likes

Re: F by Stormyweather(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Interior pics please.
Re: F by aboyaji(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

the word is MODERATION. there is a standard 2nd hand price in the market, let's call that a mean price, now there should also be a standard deviation from the mean ie not too far behind and not too far above.

if for any reason the price goes beyond the standard deviation from the average mean market price........ there is a problem, it's an anomaly.

cheers

ps I've decided to moderate my posts from now on so that wen the time comes for the likes of Gazuzz to start giving away promos (like cars and equipment) and one of the criteria is; he/ she must have previous decents posts for the last two years or so....... I go follow apply! Else.... my response​ wouldn't be this subtle!

disclaimer: Gazuzz, the last paragraph wasn't typed by me oh!

That's true. Many dealers here are guilty of that. They put up imaginary but ridiculous prices which most times, scare people away. I just don't know where they look towards while putting such prices. Do they think there are yahoo boys in Nairaland willing to buy there cars at such high rates or are there celebrities here?

That's just why it's hard to see them get members to buy their cars. No One has come up to say he or she bought a particular car advertised on Nairaland. Left for the Cotonou deal between chelseabmw and Tadeus (members).

1 Like

Re: F by ricardo24: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
I guess this guy is a newbie. It's important one gets acquainted with prices of cars to be well informed.
aboyaji:

Re: F by ricardo24: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
I guess this guy is a newbie. It's important one gets acquainted with prices of cars to be well informed. [quote author=aboyaji post=60290065]

Re: F by aboyaji(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
ricardo24:
I guess this guy is a newbie. It's important one gets acquainted with prices of cars to be well informed.
Is that why you had to quote me twice? Just see how you wasted space for nothing, only to talk about acquaintance.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD: Very Clean 2010 Lexus RX350 For Sale (pictures Inside) / Kano: 2001 Honda Accord @430k / Super Clean 2009 Acura MDX For Sale Buy And Drive @N2.750m SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.