Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (5924 Views)

Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back / Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by dinak1(f): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
All455:
Pls house, it's getting worse now. A lot of things happened between us today, this morning.

I need anyone who knows the procedure to file divorce proceedings in a Customary Court because I want to file for divorce & serve her papers.

Yesterday morning while I was away she broke into my room which I locked and ransacked everywhere & scattered all my clothes, I don't know what she's looking for.

This morning she rained unprintable words and abuses on me and my family including calling my mum "ashawo". She's provoking me to beat her but I will never beat her.

I told her since she hates me and also hates my mum there's no way it can work out between us. She now said I must marry her & pay her bride price by force by fire.

I understand we can severe the union under customary law since we've lived together for two years.

Anyone who knows the procedure should let me know.

As for my mum, I'm already working on bringing her to my house soonest.

Thanks & God bless.

you ain't married, so don't need all the customary stuff except the one that will keep her away from you. sha take your credentials always before she burns it and leave you in a sorry state.

6 Likes

Re: . by Brownish24(f): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
No need for court,since u guyz re nt married yet.jst kwn hw u re going to let her go nd pls be careful. Do fast and bring ur mom,don't let her died dre oooo.

1 Like

Re: . by eyinjuege: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
You guys were just live in lovers, with a child. There was never any traditional introduction/wedding between you two, so there's no need for any customary court proceedings.
Please, just look for money and rent another place for yourself and move out of the home for them. Let her know subsequent payments would have to be made by her or she downsizes to a smaller place. Send regular upkeep to your child, as he has to feed, clothe and will also need shelter.
Your mum can stay with you in your new place, whether it's just a face me I slap you apartment or a one bedroom.

1 Like

Re: . by Antina(f): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
This will serve as a lesson to some of you guys over there!! When u can't let ur past about your family stays between you! You divulge everything to your so called love, because love dey shark you cheesy

I don't see reason(s) to tell her your mum didn't take care of your when you were young, hence her attitude about your mum.

Although your so called wife is not a good wife with all these behaviours you described about her, if they are actually true!!

Bring in momma, she can't do na'ada.

5 Likes

Re: . by GogetterMD(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mindfulness:

So you read all of it and you are still advising him to marry this woman? grin
Bro, I just weak o

1 Like

Re: . by GogetterMD(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Exponental:

Before you dispose that faulty valuable, attempt fixing it.
From the story, The two are in love..... both still wants to be together. I can't stop that! The woman in question is being hunted by her financial past and friends. This she can overcome. If you must know, she can be a good wife if he tries fixing her other problems.
Say the truth, you didn't read the entire story undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by mrstheo(f): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mehn!! Op u re a very patient man. If you continue with this woman u will die before ur time.. run for your life bro

1 Like

Re: . by Ishilove: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
GogetterMD:

Say the truth, you didn't read the entire story undecided
It's very obvious na.

If it was a sexcapade trust me, 90% of those complaining the story is too long will read it to the end.

3 Likes

Re: . by cristianisraeli: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
All455:
Pls house, it's getting worse now. A lot of things happened between us today, this morning.

I need anyone who knows the procedure to file divorce proceedings in a Customary Court because I want to file for divorce & serve her papers.

Yesterday morning while I was away she broke into my room which I locked and ransacked everywhere & scattered all my clothes, I don't know what she's looking for.

This morning she rained unprintable words and abuses on me and my family including calling my mum "ashawo". She's provoking me to beat her but I will never beat her.

I told her since she hates me and also hates my mum there's no way it can work out between us. She now said I must marry her & pay her bride price by force by fire.

I understand we can severe the union under customary law since we've lived together for two years.

Thanks & God bless.

i had to take my time and read your whole story..do you really need any court??you guys are not married..you need to stand up and be a man and stop allowing skirt to wear you..you only have an obligation to take care of your child.make sure you pay child support every month..let her go back to her fathers house.you guys are not married.
Re: . by cristianisraeli: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Since then she's been disturbing me about the marriage plans and it's been my wish to take her to the alter, but as I said, a lot of things have prevented it, most especially finance, and also our frequent squabbles whenever I'm broke which happens temporarily at times. She doesn't give me peace of mind at all whenever I have little or no money and she stresses me so much and nags a lot and in fact when she was pregnant, there [b]was a time she told me in anger that why don't I go and do money ritual. I was so shocked by this statement and told her I can never do rituals [/b]and if she's not ready to endure with me, she can go her way.

one thing i would tell you is...you only have one mother and there are millions of women out there..stop stressing yourself because of one woman.LET HER GO BACK TO HER FATHERS HOUSE..how can a woman deny you sex for 7 months..bros you try....let me ask you this..most times before she allow you have sex she would say what will you promise to do for me??dont kill yourself because she have just one kid for you..there are lots of women out there and you will have more kids.you can still find true happiness.let her go back home and make sure you pay money everymonth to support your kid.its time for you to stand up and be a man..the hand writing is already on the wall..you dont even need to ask anyone for advise..send her packing now before one of you would end up stabbing each other..

2 Likes

Re: . by cristianisraeli: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Antina:
This will serve as a lesson to some of you guys over there!! When u can't let ur past about your family stays between you! You divulge everything to your so called love, because love dey shark you cheesy

I don't see reason(s) to tell her your mum didn't take care of your when you were young, hence her attitude about your mum.

Although your so called wife is not a good wife with all these behaviours you described about her, if they are actually true!!

Bring in momma, she can't do na'ada.

i see nothing wrong with telling a woman you love some of your secrets,note i used some..the point is we need to be mindful of the kind of woman we tell our secret for me i do not trust women..only woman i trust is my mother..even a king would never tell the queen all the palace secrets..men should learn from this story..me i learnt the hard way already..a woman can make you and ruin you as well

1 Like

Re: . by cristianisraeli: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Exponental:
Go talk to her father. Apologize for not doing the needful first. Let him know your status and intentions if his daughter is ready to compromise. Promise to give her another chance if her compromise will build a happy home. Then think of legalizing the union. To be sincere with u, start with court marriage and introduction thing. The owambe thing can be done at your convenient time. Court wedding doesn't cost N50,000 if you must know except you choose to blow it yourself.
As for your mum, do you intend starting her up with same thing she does where she is? Think of renting a place for her ASAP, then she can come visiting at her own time. Don't add pepper to wounds. Don't give her a chance to insult or poison your mother.

so if your brother explain this whole story to you..are you going to advise him to go ahead and marry a ticking bomb

3 Likes

Re: . by cristianisraeli: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
dinak1:
sincerely I am not married, but I live in a house with similar situation. any body that ask you to marry the lady is your ENEMY. I repeat your ENEMY. it is not a happy home. you will all think that you can put your differences aside but guy na lie. the house will be miserable to you and your child too. if you continue you will be a forever sad fellow. you have lost interest and she doesn't want to be broke( which is impossible for an average Nigerian)so let her go. bring your mum and be sending child care fare to her monthly. you will be happy and she will get the chance of looking for a next rich suitor or else she will torment you with the "if not for genotype". i am commenting as a child who suffered from such cases. guy there is no managing in marriage. leave her now!!

you said it all

1 Like

Re: . by cristianisraeli: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
All455:
Thanks to u all for your comments.

Pls mods kindly move to front page. Let's hear more views.

Thanks.

i think you need beta flogging which more views do you need to hear again??no make me start to abuse you maybe e go make your eyes open...stay there they find front page and more views...no wonder the girl day do you anyhow....stay there you hear...infact marry her and do a big wedding and live happily ever after.. dum dum

4 Likes

Re: . by GogetterMD(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ishilove:

It's very obvious na.

If it was a sexcapade trust me, 90% of those complaining the story is too long will read it to the end.
Because I just didn't understand why he'd advise her to go ahead with marriage after all of what he said. It isn't a do or die affair na?
Re: . by enoqueen: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
All455:

Thanks & God bless.

U are working on/ u are planning on...... do what u av to do on time and stop procrastinating.

Ur woman knows u well that u are full of words and no action, that's y she is acting on that.

Ciao

3 Likes

Re: . by austinereds(m): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
pls op why are you so meek and gentle. I beg you in lords name, move her out of your apartment or find somewhere else to live. if you need people who will help you move her out I am volunteering. if you stay 1more month with her she will poison you to death.
Re: . by enabledgoddess(f): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
please, for the well being of the child both of you should separate for now. if things will be sorted out latter, fine. But go apart now. get her father involve and and an elder . bring in your mother. I as a mother will not be happy to have my child keep me in the rain because of a so called "wife" I don't want to throw stone at your wife because I know you also have your own errors which led to where you both are now. when she leaves, make effort to reach out to your child. and focus on making something out of your life. purpose first before marriage and children rearing . a wife relationship with a mother-in law should be as Ruth and Naomi.

so many things is lost in this relationship- love, respect, togetherness, feelings , kindness and sympathy to mention a few. please bring mama in. if she can't stay let her go! your mother is your god you hurt her you hurt your root. Having a child together is not a ticket to being married .

1 Like

Re: . by NoToPile: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pls get your mum and that little boy out of the sun and rain ASAP ,very important .
Re: . by Dcholeric: 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
All455:

Thanks & God bless.

come oga no make me vex here o.
you Don marry wey you dey look for divorce?
if she doesn't want to leave your house you can go to the police or see a lawyer to move her out, highest they ask you for child support which you should not be worried about . but if the child stays with you then you are completely separated from her.
no need for divorce. that is for legally married couples

1 Like

Re: . by obicentlis: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Your mom is still in the rain and you are here writing this epistle, are you looking for permission to save her life?

Wow betide any woman that will even thing of separating me from my family, not to talk of my mom.

Hey, run to where your mom is and bring her to stay with you immediately. Your babymama should go to hell!!!!!
Re: . by poshestmina(f): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
So your mum and the little boy should stay homeless till next or upper week?

Please there's no point being in such unhealthy, toxic, unforgiving and useless relationship.

Take responsibility for your son and move on.

1 Like

Re: . by TheeDetective: 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
This long tory wey you yarn here so, the 1st part I'm interested in is the aspect concerning your mum. Listen mate; no make me vex with you o. You dey here dey ask for more views when your mother is in the cold and sleeping outside without a roof over her head and you’re asking for more views ? Are you kidding me angry? Go get mama out of the cold NOW and stop saying I am thinking of it rather go do it NOW. If this nah your GF mama would she do the same thing asin leave her mother to sleep outside in the cold without a roof over her head? I think not; you don’t need ANYONE to tell you to do the right thing; go get your mother out of the cold NOW. As for the 2nd part, only one word RUN.
All455:
Thanks to u all for your comments.

Pls mods kindly move to front page. Let's hear more views.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: . by grafixdon: 1:38am On Sep 10, 2017
Exponental:

Before you dispose that faulty valuable, attempt fixing it.
From the story, The two are in love..... both still wants to be together. I can't stop that! The woman in question is being hunted by her financial past and friends. This she can overcome. If you must know, she can be a good wife if he tries fixing her other problems.

It's a pity. U know absolutely nothing about women. Don't marry yet with this mindset. Read some books, I'll recommend redpill vs bluepill for a start.

2 Likes

Re: . by ststyreal(f): 5:15am On Sep 10, 2017
Na waoooo, this life sef! Some get head, no cap while some get cap no head. See yeye woman wey see better man keep am for house dey do stubbornness join her genotype wey be say she suppose humble join. Well, op, push your girlfriend to one corner first and do attend to your mum urgently please.
Re: . by Emvicprints1: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2017
GogetterMD:
Hmmmmm. This is kinda serious mehn
In summary, I want you to understand this few highlights ;
1)you can't marry her
2)don't marry her
3)you can never marry her
4)you'd be sorry if you marry her
5)relocate her to her parents place. If you can afford it, get another apartment and move in with your mum. Your baby momma won't change her attitude, not now, not ever
6)when you do the above, you need to be very careful and take extra precautions. Her type are those that commits crime of passion, so cover your tracks well my friend.
7)be sending her money anonymously to cater for your son, and when you are more settled, you can be arranging monthly visits to see him
who Is this you are really a wisd person.
Re: . by egopersonified(f): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
If your mum has lived in that state for over 10 years, don't you think it's better to loan money and look for a room and parlor there? what would she be doing in the east? just sitting at home? if you decide to ask your baby mama to leave, make sure every money you send is through the bank and keep the tellers in case she decides to lie to your kid or you decide to take custody of the child. because this your wife will definitely maltreat that child out of anger or to get back at you.

3 Likes

Re: . by Sleekbaby(f): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
[quote author=GogetterMD post=60275069]Hmmmmm. This is kinda serious mehn
In summary, I want you to understand this few highlights ;
1)you can't marry her
2)don't marry her
3)you can never marry her
4)you'd be sorry if you marry her
5)relocate her to her parents place. If you can afford it, get another apartment and move in with your mum. Your baby momma won't change her attitude, not now, not ever
6)when you do the above, you need to be very careful and take extra precautions. Her type are those that commits crime of passion, so cover your tracks well my friend.
7)be sending her money anonymously to cater for your son, and when you are more settled, you can be arranging monthly visits to see him

Op this person said it all, I won't advise to marry such a person and be very careful the way you tell her that you will send her packing before she sends you packing to the world beyond.
Again, I believe you are the one that told her that your mum never took care of you and your sister, always protect your family's image no matter what and please don't leave your mum out there for too long.
May God see you through.

1 Like

Re: . by dayleke: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sorry bro,
Just set your priorities straight and take care of your Mom.
Re: . by tayo60(f): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Guy, drop her sorry ass! That girl is a bit*ch. Never, never and I say again never should you marry such a devil incarnate woman. Free her joo!
Re: . by MuskElon: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
1. Get your mum ASAP.

2. Remove every valuable stuff you have from that house.

3. Talk to her father about everything.

4. Don't marry her.

5. Provide for your son.
Re: . by JaffyJoe(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
All455:

Thanks & God bless.

Guy what's wrong with you? This lady will just kill you one day. Throw her out shikena. You don't need any customary court to intercede in an issue that has no legal basis. You guys aren't married.

It is disgraceful that you are still pondering on bringing you mom in. A move you should have boldly made since.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Ungrateful Wife / Guys, Would You Like Your Wife To Call You Daddy? / Are Yoruba Men Like This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.