Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,417 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Cyber Cafe Timer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cyber Cafe Timer (1074 Views)

Cyber Cafe Owners Control Your Laptops Users/ Wireless Home Users With Mikrotik / Free Cafe Timer Software Needed Urgently / I Need Cyber Cafe Timer Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Cafe Timer by adjoyprint: 7:07am On Feb 26, 2010
Gud Morning every one, Pls I need a good cafe manager software {Cafe Timer} that work with both LAN and WAN, should contact me thru the following email address: adjoyinternational@yahoo.co.ukĀ  Thank you.
Re: Cyber Cafe Timer by fxmaxony(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2010
Try a bit google search, some free ones exist
Re: Cyber Cafe Timer by DEBOLABI: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
i can give you a time that does not xpire. i can also give referee of people that have been using it and you can confirm from them. i will give you the key that you will use as well. but it will cost you money. i have send you a mail with my phone number 08027656939
Re: Cyber Cafe Timer by thweraja10: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2010
I have a timer that is cost effective and its has unlimited clients. You can mail me at ekel101@yahoo.com
Re: Cyber Cafe Timer by pessumoff(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
Check out dynasoft Cybercafe software, there is the free edition for 10 computers and the Pro edition Check it out at www.dynasoft.net

Pessumoff
Re: Cyber Cafe Timer by pessumoff(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2010
The direct link to the cafe software page is http://www.dynasoft.net/surfshop/ The Pro edition is just wayout

Pessumoff
Re: Cyber Cafe Timer by DEBOLABI: 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
downloading timer from the internet, you guys make me laugh, you better be very careful, except if someone dash you the money to open the cybercafe. coz guyx its not easy. just be very careful. debolabi

(1) (Reply)

New Dell, Hp Laptops Available For Sale (17.3" And Mini) Available For Sale / Used Hp 6735s For Sale / 2wks Old Nokia E5 And Psp Slim For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.