Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan (21632 Views)

Atiku Reacts To 'Meeting' Hushpuppi, Replies APC / Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by nairanaira12: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
erico2k2:

That is how people from OBJ region roll . Thier own is Jeloff rice why others are oil rice . .They minus OBJ from PDP years of rule.

I'm even from obj's region, but I don't support all these hypocrisy our people are playing. If you must condemn GEJ, then you must also condemn obj, abacha, babangida., and even Buhari of 1983.

They keep on shouting about 16 Years of pdp misrule; they are always quiet about the fact that obj was responsible for 8 out of those 16 years. And many of those shouting today were part of that 16 years of misrule. It is complete hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by nairanaira12: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
arsenal33:

at least you know THey are both corrupt

Then do you think it is reasonable to condemn one and praise the other? How does your conscience answer this question?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
nairanaira12:

I'm even from obj's region, but I don't support all these hypocrisy our people are playing. If you must condemn GEJ, then you must also condemn obj, abacha, babangida., and even Buhari of 1983.

They keep on shouting about 16 Years of pdp misrule; they are always quiet about the fact that obj was responsible for 8 out of those 16 years. And many of those shouting today were part of that 16 years of misrule. It is complete hypocrisy.
True,I think most people are just scared.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by paulynpen(m): 12:07am On Sep 13, 2017
ericsmith:

when people like you talk i begin to doubt if i was in nigeria wen GEJ governed ...
best president voted out by 95% of the citizens...who is decieving who??
You posited a strong point that made me believe you were not in Nigeria in the reign if gej ( 95% of citizens) I can understand every other thing about you except your collosal display of ignorance
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by k9ine(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2017
I take interest in the last sentence you made.
He would not only be the worst president we would ever have, he is going to hold that record unbeaten for a life time. His failure would be so exceptional that it would be studied as a module in governance in the academia globally "Buharism: How Not To Govern A Country".
MARK MY WORDS!
He did it in the 80s, now due to the blind, foolish and hypocritical view of most Nigerians, we helped him to come back and repeat his trademark: massive socio-political and economic failure. How can you allow a man r.a.pe you twice?

paBuhari:
Buhari

They say he will fight corruption, yet massive looting by his close relatives and friends is currently going on with his consent...
...Buhari is the worst president Nigeria ever had!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by excel101(m): 6:24am On Sep 13, 2017
I don't seem to understand o, your party, APC, is in power and you re still saying that the Ex President was corrupt, without evidences, conviction or indictment. APC are all noise makers.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by k9ine(m): 6:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Very fine analogy. Pls permit me to share it somewhere else.

junketer:
i agree with some of the things you said but also in football, when a coach is sacked, the next coach is expected to do better than the last. Jonathan was like a football coach that took a team(nigeria) which normally finishes in the 15 or 16th position to a respectable 8th position. But then the detractors came. They said the coach must be sacked and that their own coach will do better. The coach is sacked and another is appointed but instead of taking the team up the table he takes the team to the relegation zone. Nigeria is approaching relegation.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by mescapee: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Cinkq:
NO SOAP/ SWEET WORDS CAN WASH JONATHAN CLEAN FROM THE EVIL SOME OF HIS MINISTERS COMMITED UNDER HIS WATCH. Like in football now, if a team performs well the coach will be hailed/praised and if the team does otherwise the coach will be blamed and even sent parking if the poor performance continues. This is exactly what jonathan got in the last election. TO ME, JONATHAN REMAINS THE WORST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD. A president that approved documents without checking or going through them.

Under the watch of the saint, power failed totally, ministers were grossly incompetent, under performers and brazenly bold liars.

Under the watch of the saint, a whole budget went missing, new words which never existed in our vocabulary like 'budget padding' came up and is still in existence. Corruption has reached the highest heavens in the era of the saint. Maybe you may have forgotten the amount budgeted to chase only rats from Aso Rock.

The most annoying part is that under the watch of the saint, intellectuals (especially his ministers and Special Assistants) were reduced to nothing in their bid to cover his under-performance.

So So Annoying.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2017
paulynpen:

You posited a strong point that made me believe you were not in Nigeria in the reign if gej ( 95% of citizens) I can understand every other thing about you except your collosal display of ignorance

so wat brought about the 5%ter n 95% critics av bin using to badmouth buhari .. perhaps its you who av not bin listening ... sumtin accredited to buhari 1st speech.
you trying so hard to form ignorance wil only make u sound dummer than u already look ..
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by paulynpen(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2017
ericsmith:

so wat brought about the 5%ter n 95% critics av bin using to badmouth buhari .. perhaps its you who av not bin listening ... sumtin accredited to buhari 1st speech.
you trying so hard to form ignorance wil only make u sound dummer than u already look ..
You are more educated and exposed than pmb yet you chose to stoop so low to buy his bigotry. You mean the SS, SE. Some part of SW and NC is just 5% of Nigeria population or vote casted in the election? Haba. Guy try harder and put the devil to shame. BTW how were you able to memorise PMB (95% jargon?) Oh sorry, LA memorize, la pour... Hahaha
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2017
paulynpen:

You are more educated and exposed than pmb yet you chose to stoop so low to buy his bigotry. You mean the SS, SE. Some part of SW and NC is just 5% of Nigeria population or vote casted in the election? Haba. Guy try harder and put the devil to shame. BTW how were you able to memorise PMB (95% jargon?) Oh sorry, LA memorize, la pour... Hahaha

not sorry to burst ur bubbles, that jargon as becum an assertion ... not even reasoning frm oxford with cambridge uni. can refute that jargon..
yu wana blow grammar,,argue some more bro knock ursef out !!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan by paBuhari(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
k9ine:
I take interest in the last sentence you made.
He would not only be the worst president we would ever have, he is going to hold that record unbeaten for a life time. His failure would be so exceptional that it would be studied as a module in governance in the academia globally "Buharism: How Not To Govern A Country".
MARK MY WORDS!
He did it in the 80s, now due to the blind, foolish and hypocritical view of most Nigerians, we helped him to come back and repeat his trademark: massive socio-political and economic failure. How can you allow a man r.a.pe you twice?

That is it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justice is different from judgement, Nigerians Know Who won On Feb 25 - Okutepa / We Transfered Budget For Yacht To Student Loans - Reps / Tinubu Clears ₦12 Bn Outstanding Payment For Super Eagles, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.